Monday, October 10, 2011

Fleshtone Fall Looks


OMFG! When I opened the new Fleshtone Fall Collection, I was in blogger heaven! Actually, I was a bit overwhelmed by all the awesome and beautiful pieces. Not to mention all the imaginable ways I can wear these designs. Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl  and Gisele Mubble created a collection that has an uber chic 40s and 50s retro glam feel to it. Of course it mixed with a ton of modern elements, like bright colors, snakeskin leggings and platform sandals. The textures are a mixture of rich tweeds, wool, furs, animal skins and jersey knits. There are stoles mixed with pencil skirts. Bandage dresses and cozy sweaters. All can be mixed and matched in so ways too!
Now, for a collection of this caliber, I needed another amazing blogger to help me out. The beautiful and talented Suriko Leimes, who I am also proud to call my friend, was also in awe of all these fine goods. So, I begged her to come grace me with her fabulous presence and style. You also much check-out her awesome blog, The Bunneh Files. I could go and on about how incredible the new Fleshtone collection is, but you have to really see this for yourself. Here is your limo to Fleshtonehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Moon/96/26/305
Now, I know our faces are covered-up in our fab fashionista sunglasses, but we are wearing the latest 'Nil' skin series from Ekilem Melodie of MONS. I think this is one of her best skins to date, so stay tuned for a full review. In the meantime, go try on demo! Here is your limo to MONShttp://slurl.com/secondlife/ZI%20Mystic%20Moonlight/75/190/21



Suri & Lila in Fleshtone Fall Collection 1

Suri & Lila in Fleshtone Fall Collection 2



~ Additional Style Info ~
Skin: MONS / Nil2 Light Skin light brown -candy (chocolate lips) by Ekilem Melodie (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH Magenta w/Roots - caramel by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Sunglasses: Fleshtone :: Sixth Sense Sunglasses [Black] [DarkLenses] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl (NEW)
Dress: Fleshtone :: Bandage Knockout Dress [Black] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl (NEW)
Fur Coat: Fleshtone ::MiryoFurCoat by Gisele Mubble (NEW)
Leggings: Fleshtone ::SnakeSkinLeggings (Black) by Gisele Mubble (NEW)
Gloves: LaGyo_Zarema gloves Jet by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Purse: LaGyo_Lora purse Nostalgia by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Bracelet: LaGyo_Triumphi bracelet gold by Gyorgyna Larnia (Old Subo Gift)
Shoes: Fleshtone :: Vendetta Wedges [Black] [Black Sock] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl (NEW)
Friend Poses: GLITTERATI  by Katey Copploa

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work, I love your photography and style. I recently discovered your blog and added a link to my blog hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Of course I don't mind. If you leave your blog link, I will add your blog too <3

    ReplyDelete