Thursday, August 23, 2012

From The East...


I absolutely adore this month's Collabor88 theme, which is 'Baroque'. I love the rich colors and textures and all the beautiful creations that are based on this theme. One of my favorite pieces, is from one of my favorite designers and friends, Applonia Criss of CHANTKARE . If you read my blog at all, then you know how much I appreciate Applonia's fabulous use of patterns of textures. So, this theme was perfect for her. She created a beautiful 'BAROQUE TUNIC DRESS', which come in a gorogeous array of colors. I really love the simple lines mixed with such an intricate pattern. It is a Fall wardrobe MUST! It can be worn and layered in so many ways. However, for this post I decided to keep things simple, so I could really show off the tunic. I hope you like it as much as I do. Here are your LMs:

Collabor88
CHANTKARE
 
C88 August - CHANTKARE BAROQUE TUNIC DRESS - VIOLET
CHANTKARE BAROQUE TUNIC DRESS - PURPLE by Applonis Criss

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Sky ML by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Eyeliner: -Belleza- Eyeliner 4 by Shyla Diggs
Eye Shadow: Izzie's - Elena Eyeshadow smokey 2 by Izzie Button (NEW)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Cassiopea - India 11 BR by aida Ewing (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH  Bria - cocoa (NEW)
Earrings: [glow] studio - Utopia Earrings - Green by linka Demina (avail @ TDR)
Scarf: je suis....intemporel scarf greys by Julia Merosi
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Jewelled Owl - Long - GOLD by Maxi Gossamer (avail@C88)
Tunic: CHANTKARE BAROQUE TUNIC DRESS - PURPLE by Applonis Criss (avail@C88)
Bag: Fleshtone ::The Daenerys [Black] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl (NEW)
Tights: Mstyle Ears Tights - Black by Mikee Mokeev
Shoes: Leverocci - Mary Jane Pumps_Nero by Jin Elfan
Pose: [Miseria] -Auhust Series (avail @ My Attic)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment