Sunday, July 1, 2012

Experiencing Technical Difficulties! BRB!



I am sure many of you who read my blog and the designers who so generously send to me, have been wondering what is going on with me. I have been really ill and on a lot of pain killers. I am starting to feel better, which is good. However, to make things a bit more difficult, SL has been acting up again for me. It has been worse than ever and making it almost impossible for me to do anything. I can not rez! This is includes: mesh, prims and even layers and skins:(. I also can not TP most of the time. I sent a ticket to LL, so I am hoping everything will be fixed soon! I am so sorry that this has happened and I have been seriously stressed-out over it. I really hope you can all understand. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via email or send and offline message 'inworld'

Warmest Regards,

Lila Quander
lila.quander@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment