Saturday, May 12, 2012

La Nuit

I have been wanting to post this fabulous mesh dress called 'Le Nuit', which was created by the uber talented Nevery Lorakeet, for some time now. However, I am behind once again and sooooo late on all my posts. You may notice that my blog's style will be changing a bit until I am caught-up. Anyway, 'La Nuit' was also Nevery's first mesh creation and I think she made a stunning debut with it. I love the black and white stripes that are so elegantly contrasted by a wispy chiffon-like collar. A definite WIN! So, since I have another post to write, I will leave it at this! You simply must try on a demo ASAP! Here is your limo to  *LpD*:

*Les petite Details*




Location: Neva River SIM
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes - Pale Blue (ML) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Hair: TRUTH  Enisa w/ roots - carob by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: [PXL] KATE SK NE DEB C1 by Hart Larsson 
Necklace: [MANDALA] Omochi Necklace/arasiyama BLACK by kikunosuke Eel
Dress:  *LpD* *La Nuit* White & Black by Nevery Lorakeet (NEW)
Bangle: LaGyo_Shield bangle silver/black by Gyorgyna Larnia
Rings: LaGyo_Shield rings silver/black by Gyorgyna Larnia
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix  MANA Era Gator Peep Toe Black by Nardya Rousselot
Pose: label Motion - by anne Dakun

No comments:

Post a Comment