Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago...

Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice, just released a fabulous new Summer mesh collection. It is filled with sexy bikinis, gorgeous swimsuits and wonderful denim shorts. So, I was in kind of of a bad mood yesterday, and I wanted to do something a little bit different for this post. I find taking more artistic images and playing around with my environment in PS, to be rather soothing and cathartic. Granted, the 'Denim Mesh Upper Knee Shorts' that I am wearing, were not altered in anyway. What you see is what you get! And they are fabulous! I have much more Baiastice goodness to show you in a upcoming post, so please stay tuned. I figured I would show you this teaser for now. So, here is your limo to Baiastice:

Baiastice

Baiastice_Denim Mesh upper knee shorts-true blue-size
Baiastice_Denim Mesh upper knee shorts-true blue by Sissy Pessoa



Location: My home
~Style Info~
Hair: !lamb. Pearl (Mesh) - Honeycomb Ombre by Lamb Bellic (NEW)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Giselle - MedTan D 05 by aida Ewing
Bracelet:  F I N E S M I T H  FOLIEOLE BLOSSOM BRACELET by yula Finesmith (NEW)
Ring: LaGyo_Cube ring silver by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ Culture Shock)
Shorts: Baiastice_Denim Mesh upper knee shorts-true blue by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet S (Rigged) by Siddean Munro
Pose: oOo Studio  Grounded series by Olaenka Chesnokov

No comments:

Post a Comment