Monday, November 28, 2011

Baiastice, Baiastice, Baiastice!!


I am going to try and keep this post short, since I am fairly brain dead today. Hopefully, the pics can do most of talking. Although I will warn you that my graphic card is dying. This post is all about Baiastice. Sissy Pessoa, who is one of my all time favorite SL designers, has been releasing so much fabulous stuff lately. Unfortunately, becuase I am one of the slowest bloggers I know, I am just getting around to featuring some of these latest and greatest creations. Oh yes, there is much to come. Sissy just leaves me in total awe with her rich textures and artfully created sculpts. Her work is in a league of it's own. I am also especially excited by her new 'Jyo' boots. You can wear them with or without socks. If you choose to wear them with socks, there is a color change HUD, so you can make them any color you choose! How great is that? Not to mention they are beautifully made and winter wardrobe MUST. So, let me stop my rambling, so you can go check these out for yourself. Here is your limo to BAIASTICEhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/BAIASTICE/154/126/26



Baiastice - 1
Baiastice_Hellas cape & hat  b/w & sculpted frill skirt tartan black by Sissy Pessoa
Baiastice - 2

Baiastice - 3
Baiastice_Profusion shirt-purple by Sissy Pessoa & Lara Hurley-Emma grey eyes/Tan w/ Natural lips/teeth by Lara Hurley
Baiastice - 4
Baiastice_ Jyo Boots-black-Boot & socks by Sissy Pessoa

Location: DIMRILL DALE
~ Style Info ~
Eyes:  FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - LightWarm Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: Lara Hurley-Emma grey eyes/Tan w/ Natural lips/teeth by Lara Hurley (NEW)
Hair: [e]  Soft - Brown 04 by Elikapeka Tiramisu (Collabor88)
Necklace: -tb- Harlow Necklace by Julliette Westerburg
Cape and Hat: Baiastice_Hellas cape & hat  b/w by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Blouse: Baiastice_Profusion shirt-purple by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Skirt: Baiastice_sculpted frill skirt tartan black by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Stockings: Baiastice_Winter stockings-black by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Boots: Baiastice_ Jyo Boots-black-Boot & socks by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Clutch: Izzie's - Clutch purple by Izzie Button (NEW)
Ring: LaGyo_Sedrah ring by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Poses: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment