Monday, November 21, 2011

There's nothing you can hold, for very long...


I decided to take a quick detour from all the Vintage Fair collections, in order to show off some new creations from a fairly new designer. This talented content creator is Echo Requiem of Echo. I was really impressed by her beautiful hand drawn textures and carefully rendered prims. Her designs are classic staples that no woman in SL should be without. Plus, all her designs are 100L or less! You can not beat that! I really can not wait to see what Echo will be coming out with in the future. She is definitely one to watch. I highly suggest that you check-out all her fabulous creations at Echo.http://slurl.com/secondlife/Feyth%20Island/226/49/22
I also could not help but mention that brilliant skin designer, Alexandra Barcelos, just released a gorgeous new skin line called 'Laika'. The make-ups are stunning! This skin has different feel from her earlier ones and I love it! So, please do yourself a favor and try on a demo. Here is your limo to :Filthyhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Red%20Wing/121/86/2492



[Fuse]
 Echo Glissando. Top. Steel &  Echo Falsetto Pant. Black by Echo Requiem
[Fuse] (close)

:Filthy: Laika . Tan . 03 by Alexandra Barcelos
:F: Laika . Tan . 03 by Alexandra Barcelos

Location: Lettuce

~ Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - LightWarm Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: :F: Laika . Tan . 03 by Alexandra Barcelos (NEW)
Hair: [e] Glory 2 - Brown 04 by Elikapeka Tiramisu
Hat: LaGyo_Bow hat Juniper by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace: *League* Vintage Clock Necklace -Working Clock by Nena Janus (NEW)
Shrug: {mon tissu} Loire Knit Shrug ~ Black by Elie Spot
Top: Echo. Glissando. Top. Steel by Echo Requiem (NEW)
Pants: Echo. Falsetto Pant. Black by Echo Requiem (NEW)
Gloves: LaGyo_Zarema gloves croco midnght by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Bag: LaGyo_The Desperado bag - black croco by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Boots: [HABERDASHERY] Charlotte Riding Boots Black by Izzy Roberts (NEW, NEW NEW!)
Poses: Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I loved your blog *-*
    you exchange links? you want exchange with me? > _ <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you so much <3 I love yours too ^^ I thought we already exchanged links, becuase you are on my blogroll ^^ If I got your link wrong, please just send me the correct and I fix it. I am also following your blog too <3

    ReplyDelete