Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away!


Ughhh.... Well, Hurricane Irene is making her way up to NYC and my network connection is a bit shakey. I just hope I don't lose power or I will go nuts! I am never prepared for these things. I ran into Fairway to grab a couple of bagles and people were loaded up with gallons of waters, batteries, etc.. And I am just standing there with 2 lousy bagles. Well, I doubt we will lose water and electricity for a couple of weeks. And, since I don't eat that much anyway, I think the bagels and whaever else I have lying around will suffice. It's just funny to watch people go into to survival mode and overspend. I guess flood warnings could be good be for the economy...
Anyway, enough babbling... I have some amazing pieces from Izzie Button. However, you m ust be quick if you want to grab them. I have a gorgeous 'Black Belted Dress' that you can find her store for just $10L. It's part the Platinum Hunt, so just look for a little teal ( think 'Tiffany's') box. Just so you know, the Platinum Hunt ends on 31st. You can find all the info here: http://www.chic-management.com/
I also am wearing the cutest pair of 'vintage jean shorts', which you can find at Fashionably Late. It also comes with a pait of vintage jeans too. But, you have to run to get this, since Fashionably Late changes it's inventory at 4pm SLT on Sunday the 28th. I paired the short with Izzi's 'Fringe Top'. This top comes with or with beads and in a ton of lovely colors. This is is definitely one of my favorite pieces lately.
Oh! I almost forgot! Izzie just came out with the best lipglosses! They look absolutely yummy and come in even tastier colors. Everyone has there thing... Some people can't do with out lashes or shadow. Lipgloss is a MUST for me, so I am always really excited when an awesome new lipgloss comes out and Izzie definitely hit ther spot with this. Plus, it's a gacha item! So, you give them away or trade with your friends. Now, what are you wating for? Here is your limo to Izzie's: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Izzies/114/125/31
Here is your limo to Fashionably Late:



Izzie's Vintage Shorts for Fashionably Late & Fringe Top with Beads
Izzie's Vintage Shorts for Fashionably Late & Fringe Top (Rose) with Beads
Izzie's Vintage Shorts for Fashionably Late & Fringe Top with Beads (Close)

Izzie's Belted Dress - black Plat Hunt 2
Izzie's Belted Dress - black for Platinum Hunt 2 
Izzie's Belted Dress - black for Platinum Hunt 2 (close)


Location: Devious Mind

~ Adddintional Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Warm Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Poses: Olive Juice by IsabellaGrace Baroque
Look 1 -
Hair: TRUTH Erika - honey by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: :F: Anie . Tan . 04 ( F ) by Alexandra Barcelos (NEW)
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Lipgloss purple by Izzie Button (NEW)
Scarf: Mimikri - Scarf / Kay cadillac by Mimikri Kit (NEW)
Gloves: The Secret Store - Fine gloves - Black by Maylee Oh
Earrings:  SIGMA Jewels/ Anya earring (copper) by Sofi Trenkins 
Bangles: SIGMA Jewels/ Boho bangles (purple-cinnamon-brass) by Sofi Trenkins 
Clutch: *COCO*_ClutchBag_Black by cocoro Lemon
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black by Mikee Mokeev
Look 2 -
Hair: ::Exile:: Georgina:Roots-Marone by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin: :F: Anie . Tan . 04 ( F ) by Alexandra Barcelos (NEW)
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Lipgloss coconut cream by Izzie Button (NEW)
Necklace & Bracelet: KOSH- SELVA OSCURA NECKLACE & BRACELET by Lynaja Bade
Bangle: [MANDALA]  TAKARA Bangle/Buddha silver by Kikunosuke Eel
Bag: (Milk Motion) little leather bag by Marie Lauridsen 
Sandals: *COCO*_Thong Sandal(Natural) by cocoro Lemon (Major Sale Now)

1 comment:

  1. Cute looks! Izzie's has some adorable stuff. My basement flooded but the hurricane was basically good to us. Hope it was to you as well.

    ReplyDelete