Friday, August 12, 2011

I Focus On The Pain, The Only Thing That's Real...


I have been in depressed mood lately. It's mostly due to the fact that I haven't been well and the Summer is coming to end. I haven't been healthy enough to enjoy my favorite month and do the things that have become a tradition for me. I haven't even felt much like logging on 'inworld', since I feel like I have nothing positive to say and fear it reflects in my work too. I usually don't like to share too much of my personal life, but that is basically what has been going on with me.
Now, on a totally different note, there are so many amazing events going on, The Platinum Hunt just started today, so keep your eyes peeled for coverage on that. Fashionably Late is more awesome than ever and I will have a last minute shopping list posted for you tomorrow. But today, I wanted to show more fab finds from my newest favorite event,Collabor88! On top of the Collabor88 goods, I have some gorgeous new bags from Izzie Button and Theresa Rebublic. If you want to know how to cheer me up, just throw a bunch of new handbags my way. I'll be in heaven! *laughs* So, before I forget, here is your limo to Collabor88http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hawaiian%20Islands/179/221/24

Here is also a limo to IZZIE'Shttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Izzies/114/125/31


BOOM Ice Cream Top (Cookies and Cream & [Ill] Illusory - Chai - Collabor88 exclusive
 *BOOM* Ice Cream Top (Cookies and Cream) by Aranel Ah & [Ill] Illusory - Chai - Collabor88 by Crushed Clarity
BOOM Ice Cream Top (Cookies and Cream) & TRUTH Gabriel - Beach w Roots
 *BOOM* Ice Cream Top (Cookies and Cream) by Aranel Ah & TRUTH Gabriel - Beach w/ Roots by Truth Hawks
88 [W&B] Kate Blouse & [Ill] Illusory - Chai - Collabor88 exclusive
[W&B] Kate Blouse RODEO-DUST by Dakota Buck
88 [W&B] Kate Blouse & [Ill] Illusory - Chai - Collabor88 exclusive (close)



~ Additional Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes  by Ikon Innovia
Skin: [Ill] Illusory - Skin_Chai - Collabor88 Exclusive by Crushed Clarity (Collabor88)
Poses: GLITTERATI by Katey Coppola
Look 1 -
Hair: TRUTH Gabriel - Beach w/Roots by Truth Hawks (Collabor88)
Hat: LaGyo__Leilani headpiece by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace: LaGyo__Kenya multi-strand necklace by Gyorgyna Larnia
Tank:  *BOOM* Ice Cream Tank (Cookies and Cream) by Aranel Ah (Collabor88)
Shorts: -tb- Denim Cutoff shorts (black) by Julliette Westerburg
Bangle L: LaGyo__Waves bangles by Gyorgyna Larnia
Bangle R: LaGyo__Hula bangle by Gyorgyna Larnia
Bags L: Izzie's - Leona Bag *tropical orange* (L hand and L elbow) by Izzie Button (NEW)
Bags R: Izzie's - Leona Bag * Black (R shoulder) & Pink (R elbow) by Izzie Button (NEW)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold  * YaXkin Pearl-Duo by Onyx LeShelle (NEW)
Look 2 -
Hair: Angel - Miss G. _Caramel w/ Sunglasses on head (There is a Sunglasses on Face option too! Plus that are texture/color too) by by DjAngeI Fallen (NEW)
Pearl Jewelry Set: *League* Pearls & Lace Necklace 2 & Bracelets 2 by Nena Janus (NEW)
Top: [W&B]  Kate Blouse RODEO-DUST by Dakota Buck (Collabor88)
Pants: Maitreya - Acer Chino Dark-Brown by Onyx LeShelle
Clutch: haut.monde - Cassandra Clutch - Russet by Teresa Republic (NEW)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Allegre Nude by Onyx LeShelle

3 comments:

  1. Aww, hope you feel better, I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up girl, you are a huge inspiration to many, super talented and a big fashion force! I understand your feelings though, i deal with a chronic pain issue and so i get you on this one, but stay positive bc you are awesomely talented and bring a smile to my face when i see your beautiful postings...hugs!

    Five

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymou: Thank you so much for kind words and nice compliment <3

    ReplyDelete