Thursday, August 4, 2011

And I feel myself a cog in something turning...


Is there anything better than finding the perfect 'little black dress'? Well, I have found one and it comes in a few other amazing colors too. This sexy little numbah, is from one of my favorite designers, Milla Michinaga of MichaMi. It seems like I am blogging a lot of pre-Fall items lately, so this fits perfectly with the theme. The long sleeves, short hemline and body-hugging fit are fabulous. I definitely recommend taking a trip over to MichaMi and checking-out all of Milla's brilliant desigens. In fact, I sent you a limo to MichaMihttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Lo%20Lo/41/145/24
I am also showing off Truth Hawk's latest release, called Claudia. It may have been his only release for the week, but Claudia is 'to-die-for! I am in love with short tousled waves. She has hot 'bed-head' look that is always ready go, while looking very chic. A definite WIN from Truth! Here is your limo TRUTH, since I know you are dying to try on a demo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/102/50/26


MichaMi: Marinara in Black  & >TRUTH< Claudia Streaked - fudge
MichaMi: Marinara in Black & TRUTH Claudia Streaked - fudge
MichaMi: Marinara in Brown & >TRUTH< Claudia Streaked - fudge
MichaMi: Marinara in Brown & TRUTH Claudia Streaked - fudge

Oops! I almost forgot! I am sure you noticed the beautiful shoes that I wearing in top pic. They are the fabulous new shoes from Nardya Rousselot of NX-Nardcotix, called Shana Unleashed. They come in gorgeous array of your basic brilliant colors, neutrals and even a stunning zebra print too! Nardya definitely hit the nail on the head, when she came up with this creation. I am in LOVE! You MUST try a demo, so I sent a limo to NX-Nardcotixhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Reek/157/86/24

NX-Nardcotix Shana Unleashed Edge'd Black
NX-Nardcotix Shana Unleashed Edged Out 
NX-Nardcotix Shana Unleashed Zebra'd
NX-Nardcotix Shana Unleashed Zebra'd

~ Additional Style Info ~
Eyes:  FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Warm Silve (M) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 [Peach] 05 by Mallory Cowen (NEW)
Poses: GLITTERATI by Katey Coppola
1st Look -
Necklace & Earrings: LaGyo_Diamond necklace & earrings by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Bolero Jacket: *GF* Ruffle Bolero (long) -wine- by Cerberus Noel 
Clutch: [ORTA] - Blake clutch in steel by Valena Glushenko 
2nd Look -
Jewelry Set: [ glow ] studio  Decoy Set (Earrings, Necklace & Bangles) by Linka Demina (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment