Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Three Years Down!


I would like to wish everyone a VERY happy and healthy New Year! Not only is it a new year, but I am now officially three years old in SL years. Yes, it was rez day. I really never thought I would still be here, especially blogging. When I started this blog, it was purely a justification for my new found SL shopping addiction. It is bad enough I shop too much in RL, but SL just made it that much worse! LOL! Basically, I thought I would posts a few looks every now and then for my own personal 'Look Book', but never in my wildest dreams did I think anything would come it! If I seriously thought anyone would actually read or look at my blog, I would have given it a different name. To be honest, I still do not know if anything has come of it or if anyone really reads it. LOL! Well, that is not entirely true. I have met so many amazing people via my career as an SL blogger. I would have never met my closest SL friends, if it were not for this blog. Anyway, I am not sure where I am going with all of this, but I just want to thank all of my closest friends (you know who you are) for putting up with me for all this time. I would not still be here, if it were not for all of you. Now, I will shut-up, so you can check-out my look for the New Year!

 
Happy New Year!
 Baiastice_Qiobe dress-champagne by Sissy Pessoa 
[PXL] SOPHIA SK (Bare Lips) & Exile-Waiting for Tonight-Cashmere
[PXL] SOPHIA SK (Bare Lips) by Hart Larsson, ::Exile:: Waiting for Tonight:Cashmereby Kavar Cleanslate & Cae :: Pomona :: Earrings and Necklace by Caelan Hancroft

Location: My Home(Lanscaping and Decoration by the uber talented LouLou Teichmann ♥)
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Brown (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair-Couture Eyeliner no.03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Skin:[PXL] SOPHIA SK (Bare Lips) by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Shadow: [PXL] SOPHIA SK Cat Eyes by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Hair: ::Exile:: Waiting for Tonight:Cashmereby Kavar Cleanslate (avail @ The AtticEvent)
Earrings: Cae :: Pomona :: Earrings by Caelan Hancroft (NEW)
Necklace: Cae :: Pomona :: Necklace by Caelan Hancroft (NEW)
Dress: Baiastice_Qiobe dress-champagne by Sissy Pessoa  (NEW)
Gloves: *BOOM* Dame Elbow Gloves (black leather by Aranel Ah (NEW)
Poses:  BENT! Various Poses by Catherine Fairport
 

No comments:

Post a Comment