Sunday, January 13, 2013

Melancholia


The dark days of Winter are here and I am already dreaming of Spring. I know that in a blink of  an eye, the warmer weather will be here and half of another year has past. I often find myself thinking of when I was an adolescent. Time seemed to move at a snails pace, while anticipating life as an adult. Well, be careful for you wish for. By the time I fully emerged into an genuine responsible adult, time went by so fast. Ten years gone and where did it all go? I apologize for the somber mood of this post, but this has been on my mind.
In more uplifting news, I have some amazing new releases to show you. Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice, created a fabulous dual colored mesh dress called 'Monique'. There is also a stunning new hairstyle from Kavar Cleanslate of ::Exile::, which is called 'I Will Wait'. Both of these creations are FaMESHed exclusives, so I highly suggest that you check-out the new cycle for January. There is also a new round of Collabor88 and theme is called 'Trending'. Think of golds, silvers, coppers, greens and plums. For this post, I am featuring gorgeous Collabor88 exclusives from LaGyo and -Glam Affair-. There is a awesome military inspired beret and belt that was created by Gyorgyna Larnia of LaGyo. The  mesh details of both these pieces are absolutely awe inspiring! aida Ewing of -Glam Affair-, decided to tease us again with the 'Trending' edition of her 'Renee' skin. I really hope she releases a full line of 'Renee', because I absolutely adore this skin. So, with that said, here are your limos:

FaMESHed
Collabor88

Baiastice_Monique suede dress-black/grey for FaMESHed
 Baiastice_Monique suede dress-black/grey by Sissy Pessoa
Glam Affiar- Renee - Trending 03 D for Collabor88 & ::Exile:: I Will Wait:Cashmere for FaMESHed
-Glam Affair- Renee - Trending 03 D by aida Ewing  ::Exile:: I Will Wait:Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate

Location: ROCHE
~Style Info~

Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Gray-Green (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Skin: -Glam Affair- Renee - Trending 03 D by aida Ewing (avail @ C88)
Liner: -Glam Affair-Couture Eyeliner no.03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Hair: ::Exile:: I Will Wait:Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate (avail @ FaMESHed)
Beret: LaGyo_Starla Beret black/gold by Gyorgyna Larnia  (avail @ C88)
Necklace (short): MG - Necklace - Filigree Oval - Short - GOLD by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Necklace (long): MG - Necklace - Filigree Oval - Long with Pendant - GOLD by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Dress: Baiastice_Monique suede dress-black/grey by Sissy Pessoa  (avail @ FaMESHed)
Belt: LaGyo_Hurley high waist belt black/gold by Gyorgyna Larnia  (avail @ C88)
Bracelet L: MG  Bangles - Damasc Bangle 1 - GOLD 1 - L by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Bracelet L: MG - Bangles - Damasc Bangle 1 - GOLD 4 - L by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Bracelet L: MG Bracelet - Monaco Nights - 1 - L by Maxi Gossamer
Bracelet R: MG  Bangles - Damasc Bangle 1 - GOLD 1 - R by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Bag: Leverocci - Messanger Bag_Large_NoAnim_Grey by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Ring L: MG Ring - Tiger Lily Flower - GOLD - L by Maxi Gossamer (Limited Bazaar)
Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Black by Onyx LeShelle
Boots:  Baiastice_Knee platform stretch boots-suede-black by Sissy Pessoa
Pose 1: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis
Pose 2:  marukin by Valencia Southard

No comments:

Post a Comment