Saturday, November 24, 2012

Leather and Lace


I just found some info the hard way. Do NOT install 'Skydrive', if you plan on taking pictures in SL or want to crash every 5 minutes. LOL! I had installed 'Skydrive' late Thursday night. I probably was not thinking too clearly from all the Thanksgiving food and wine. I did have this gut feeling that it could interfere with my viewer, but it started-up ok. So, I did not pay any attention to it. After a terrible couple of days dealing with my inventory not loading at all and crashing all the time, I finally was ready to take a picture. It crashed before I could hit the save button. I was really tired, so I went bed and figured it was just another crash. The next day, I struggled all day to rez my avatar. Once again, I got everything in order and was ready to snap away. But I  couldn't. No matter what setting or viewer I used, I crashed as soon as tried to press save. I started to freak, thinking something was majorly wrong with my computer. I decided to check the JIRA's to see if maybe there were some kindof bug or issue with SL over the Holiday weekend. And, sure enough, it said that 'Skydrive' would cause this type of behavior from a viewer. So, I quickly un-installed it and prayed that this was the problem. It was!  Whew! If my pictures suck, it is because I rushed to take them.
I am wearing some gorgeous exlusives from FaMESHed and FAIR. I am also showing of a couple of 'Arcade Event' previews from LaGyo, as well. I hope you like...

 
FANATIK - Leather and Lace-Black
 
FANATIK - Leather and Lace-Black (Close)

 
Location: Gehena (LouLou's Creation)
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Sand (ML) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Hair: TRUTH Adeline w/Roots - night by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Ashes Roza - 3 A by aida Ewing (avail @ FAIR)
Mesh Lashes: -Glam Affair- Glam Lashes no.4 by Amberly Boccaccio (avail @ FAIR)
Earrings: LaGyo_Lila earring Black by Gyorgyna Larnia (Arcade Preview)
Necklace: [glow] studio -Kolia spiked necklace (gold rose) by Jocelyn Anatine
Dress: :FANATIK: Leather & Lace dress Black by Michell Tomsen (avail @ FaMESHed)
Gloves: Belgravia - Jessamine Gloves - XS - Nero Leather by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Bracelet: Cae :: Entangled :: Cuff (L) by Caelan Hancroft (NEW)
Clutch: LaGyo_Loulou clutch White/Black (with AO) by Gyorgyna Larnia (Arcade Preview)
Ring R: Cae :: Entangled :: Ring (R)by Caelan Hancroft (NEW)
Ring L: LaGyo_Dano ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black by Mikee Mokeev
Poses: Focus Poses -  by Carol King Bravin


No comments:

Post a Comment