Thursday, November 1, 2012

Darkest Before The Dawn


Once again, I am posting an event exclusive that is only available for a few more hours. Like my previous post, I had planned to have this blogged a couple days ago. But amidst all the Superstorm Sandy chaos, I lost power and cable. So, was not able to do as planned. Anyway, I adored this 'Costume Ball' exclusive from designer Zoey Gabardini of Paper.Doll. It is called 'Magic V2' and makes for a very sexy high priestess! It is an ensemble that comes with gloves, a bustier, a skirt and even blue flames that flow out of your hands (I did not wear these for this post though). The 'Costume Ball' has some really amazing creations from SL best and brightest, so I encourage you to RUN!
I chose to compliment this outfit with one of PXL's 'Halloween Gacha' skins. I am not sure if they are still out, but I think they are. Hart Larsson created the most amazing faces and make-ups for this series. They are all absolutely brilliant and one of the best Halloween skins I have ever seen. So, let me stop my babbling, while you RUN to the 'Costume Ball':

Costume Ball
[PXL] Skins
 
:Paper.Doll: Dark Magic V2 for Costume Ball
 Bustier and Skirt: Paper.Doll Dark Magic V2 by Zoey Gabardini (Avail @ Costume Ball)
[PXL] KATE MISTERY (Halloween gacha)
[PXL] KATE MISTERY (Halloween gacha) by Hart Larsson & TRUTH Dawson w/Roots - elvira by Truth Hawks 

Loaction: Lost World
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - White MLby Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Skin: [PXL] KATE MISTERY (Halloween gacha) by Hart Larsson
Hair: TRUTH Dawson w/Roots - elvira by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Earrings: MG Earring - Pekkala's Moon Pentacgram - SILVER by Maxi Gossamer  (NEW)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pekkala's Moon Pentacgram - Group - SILVER by Maxi Gossamer  (NEW)
Bustier and Skirt: Paper.Doll Dark Magic V2 by Zoey Gabardini (Avail @ Costume Ball)
Cuff: Fleshtone ::Narsha Vanity Cuff [Silver] by Fleshtone Team (NEW)
Pose: Del May - by Del May
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello I really like your blog, I added you to my blogroll. If you can add me also i love it. Big kiss.

    http://www.poisongirlssl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you so much! I also really appreciate the add! And, of course I will add you to my blogroll (I just did..lol). I also "liked" your blog too. You have awesome collaboration of bloggers too. Thanks again!

    ♥♥♥
    Lila

    ReplyDelete