Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Toki-Doki Summer!


 Maya Levane, of Toki-Doki, has been releasing so many wonderful creations for Summer. So, I figured that I would devote a whole a post her and a couple of these amazing pieces. Everything Maya creates is so lovely and impossible to resist. Her talent seems endless and this is just one of the many reasons why I love her work. For this post, I decided to wear her lovely 'inurita' dress. I chose to pair it with her latest 'summer nights cardigan'. Now, I love cardigans! Especially since I love to layer. And this particular cardi comes is so many stunning pastels and neutrals colors. It is mesh too!  I think this will definitely be my new 'goto' cardigan. Now the 'inurita' dress is not mesh, but does it have to be? I love that Maya can create amazing mesh and non-mesh clothing and also have an eye for knowing just what medium a certain item will look best in. So, let me stop rambling... I have a tendency to do this, if you have not noticed. LOL. So, please check out my pics and here is your limo to Toki-Doki:

Toki-Doki

(TokiD) summer nights cardigan (orange) & (TokiD) inurita dress (yello)
 (TokiD) summer nights cardigan (orange) & inurita dress (yello) by Maya Levane
(TokiD) inurita dress (yello)
(TokiD) inurita dress (yello) by Maya Levane  

 
Location: Eurydice Island (Thank you Eurydice <333)
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Barely Aqua (ML) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara Tatt: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah (BEST Mascara tattoo EVER!)
Liner: MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series-5 by Ekilem Resident (NEW)
Skin: -Belleza- Lily V1 SE Pale 2 by Tricky Boucher (@ Skin Addiction's Skin Showcase)
Hair:  ::Exile:: Catwalk(fit 2):Vanilla by Kavar Cleanslate
Earrings: LaGyo _Olrich earring gold by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace 1: MG -  Eden Sun Pendant - Long by Maxi Gossamer  (avail @ CHIC2)
Necklace 2: MG - Necklace - Eden Sun Pendant - Mini Orbit - Long by Maxi Gossamer  (avail @ CHIC2)
Dress: (TokiD) inurita dress (yello) by Maya Levane (NEW)
Cardi: (TokiD) summer nights cardigan (orange) by Maya Levane (NEW)
Bracelet:LaGyo_Chic charms gold by Gyorgyna Larnia
Ring R: LaGyo_Cube ring gold by Gyorgyna Larnia
Ring L: je suis....voyante ring *plain by Julia Merosi
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Tangerine by Mikee Mokeev
Bag: (TokiD) picnic tote (earth) by Maya Levane
Poses: marukin by Valencia Southard

No comments:

Post a Comment