Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sunflowers

I am soooooooooo behind in my posts! I have been sick with a terrible cold, so I have been trying to take it easy, but ahhhhh! There is so much to do now! So many great releases, so little time! Trust me, I am not complaining, but I am a bit overwhelmed and so is my wallet. Anyway, one of my favorite designers, Mila Tatham of *Solidea FoliEs*, just recently released the most adorably chic shift dress. This one sleeved mesh 'shift dress' has a stunning sunflower designer, hence the name of dress..."Sunflower". As always, Mila's textures are so well done. I also must mention that part of the dress is not mesh. The majority of this dress is mesh, but the beautifully detailed sleeve cuff is a sculpted prims. I think this was great idea, since I feel some details are lost in mesh. Anyway, let me stop my blabbering, so you can go try on a demo. Here is your limo:

*Solidea FoliEs*

"*SoliDea FolieS*  Sunflower
*Solidea FoliEs* Sunflower by Mila Tatham
SoLiDea FoLieS -Sunflower version 2

 
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Barely Aqua (ML) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara Tatt: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah (BEST Mascara tattoo EVER!)
Liner: MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series-5 by Ekilem Resident (NEW)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Mia Natural 02 by aida Ewing (avail @ CHIC2)
Hair: LeLutka]-DEMETER hair - Praline by Thorra Charon (NEW)
Earrings: LaGyo _Olrich earring  gold by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace: Izzie's - Long Flower Necklace yellow by Izzie Button 
Dress: *Solidea FoliEs* Sunflower by Mila Tatham (NEW)
Bracelet: Izzie's - Faceted Wood Bangle black by Izzie Button 
Clutch: Fleshtone :: Goo PVC Clutch [Yellow]
Nails: Izzie's - Spring/Summer 2012 Classic Nails by Izzie Button  (NEW)
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix MANA Era Gator Peep Toe Black by Nardya Rousselot
Pose: Del May by Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment