Saturday, April 14, 2012

You are only coming through in waves...

Just a quick look of the day, featuring a new mesh 'Noa' tank from [CheerNo]. Now, since Spring is finally here and this fabulous tank comes in a ton of brilliant colors, I figured I would create cool and casual look to suit the mood. I had these awesome denim capris from *Crazy* which I have been dying to blog. Then I added a gorgeous new hair release -called 'Twila' - from TRUTH, a new skin release -called 'Ayla' -  from Filthy, and some some stunning new accessories from MONS. To complete this look, I decided to wear the sock version of the 'Cadenza' wedges from  Leverocci. Oh! I almost forgot! I am also wearing a lovely new 'Nocturne' necklace from ::je::suis::. I hope you like....



CheeNo - Noa Comb 4 (close)



Location:
~ Style Card ~
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes - Deep Green (M) by Ikon Innovia (NEW)
Skin: :F:  Ayla . Tan . 05 by Alexandra Barcelos (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH  Twila (Mesh) - fudge by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Owl: Necklace: ::je::suis::nocturne watch necklace BETA by Julia Merosi (NEW)
Scarab Necklace: ::je::suis::scarab::necklace by Julia Merosi
Cami: (NO) Chrysanthemum Tank - Tan by Nylon Pinkney
Tank: [CheerNo] Noa tank mesh - COMB 5 by Zeng Carver (NEW)
Capris: *Crazy* Blue Capris by loan Jogiches
Bangles R: MONS  [Wild] / Bangle (gold) 3's by Ekilem Melodie (NEW)
Bracelets L: EarthStones Tumbled Stones Bracelet - Sand n' Surf & Southwest by Abraxxa Anatine (avail@C88)
Bag: MONS  [MESH] Cute Hand Bag -brown- (pose left hand) by Ekilem Melodie
Ring: LaGyo_Adele Ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Sandals: Leverocci - Cadenza Wedge_Sock_L_Dune by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Poses: Bent! Catherine Fairport (Join Group for poses - just 250L enrollment fee) & Del May by Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment