Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cool CHIC

Applonia Criss of CHANTKARE has been on fire lately, so I have been working hard to catch-up with all her fabulous new releases. I really had no idea where I should start, so I figured I would go with an uber chic non-mesh dress, appropriately called 'CUL CHIC'. I just adored the bold colors and geometrical pattern of this piece It is absolutely fabulous, but I would not expect any less from Ms. Applonia. This is one creation you must check out!
Btw, I know you will have to notice the amazing boots I am wearing. They are the latest release from one of my new favorite brands (well not that new),  Leverocci. Every girl needs a gorgeous pair of 'Over The Knee' boots in her wardrobe. The 'Ava OTK Boots' from from Leverocci are a MUST! They come in a ton of gorgeous colors and in two fab textures (patent and python). They are rigged mesh and come in 6 different sizes, so they are made to fit just about anyone. Even me. I have ridiculously short avi (I actually believe everyone Else's avi is ridiculously big), and some 'OTK' boots just over power me and look silly. So, I was super psyched to find that these 'Ava OTK boots' fit to a 'T'. However, please still try a demo before buying.
Here are your limos:

CHANTKARE
Leverocci


CHANTKARE CUL CHIC DRESS by Applonia Criss


Location: New York City SIM
~ Style Card ~
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: [PXL] KATE SK NE DEB C1 by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Eyes: [PXL] KATE SK Cat Eyes (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Lips: [PXL] KATE SK Red Lips Glossy (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Hair: Miss C. - Cigdem_Mocha by DjAngeI Fallen 
Sunglasses: h.m.a.e.m.*solidea folies*luxury* - all black by riri Bazaar
Necklace: CHANTKARE DISKETTE NECKLACE f/2011 v1
Dress: CHANTKARE CUL CHIC DRESS by Applonia Criss (New)
Belt: Voix//KnotBelt -Black (RightPec)  - Black by Gisele Mubble
Bangles: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain  Bracelet/Cream Gold by kikunosuke Eel
Ring: LaGyo_Adele Ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Bag: Fleshtone:: TheSquare.0[Black] by The Fleshtone Team
Boots: Leverocci  - Ava OTK Boots_Patent_Nero (New)
Poses: label Motion - Andrea Series by anne Dakun

No comments:

Post a Comment