Monday, January 9, 2012

I am such a MESH!


Well, now that I am all moved into my new laptop, I have been playing around with all the new mesh viewers. Well, I think the word "play", usually indicates that I have been having fun. Unfortunately, it has been a seriously frustrating experience, especially since I had been soooooo spoiled my the awesome graphics of Kirstens Viewer. However, it doesn't support all the amazing new mesh creations on the grid. I tried to hold off blogging mesh as long as I possibly could, but it here to stay!!! Too bad there are still glitches with the mesh viewers that I am finally learning to work around. I'll stop whining, so you can check-out of my LOTD. I am wearing the gorgeous new mesh 'Oxa' boots from Baiastice and the new mesh 'sauvage clutch' from je suis. I added some uber stylish Collabor88 exclusives from LaGyo (stunning 'Olrich' earrings) and -tres blah- (perfect graphic tees). And, lastly, I am wearing Truth Hawks other extraordinary release, called 'Andrea'. Truth is back from a brief break and better ever! Here are your limos:

Baiastice
je suis
Collabor88
TRUTH


AOHARU_W-RidersLeatherBlouson_Black by machang Pichot & -tb- C88 Graphic Tee - Leopard Cross by Julliette Westerburg (C88)
je suis...sauvage clutch gazelle (gold) by Julia Merosi & LaGyo_Olrich earrings gold by Gyorgyna Larnia (C88)
 TRUTH  Andrea w/Roots - carob by Truth Hawks

Location:
~ Style Card ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Warm Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair: TRUTH  Andrea w/Roots - carob by Truth Hawks (New)
Skin: :F: Laika II . Tan . 04 by Alexandra Barcelos
Earrings: LaGyo_Olrich earrings gold by Gyorgyna Larnia (C88)
Necklace 1: [ glow ] studio - Crosses Necklace (gold)
Necklace 2: [ glow ] studio - So long Necklace (leather)
Jacket: AOHARU_W-RidersLeatherBlouson_Black by machang Pichot (New)
Shirt: -tb- C88 Graphic Tee - Leopard Cross by Julliette Westerburg (C88)
Pants: *Fishy Strawberry* Moto Pants Black by Fae Eriksen (@Fashionably Late)
Clutch:je suis...sauvage clutch gazelle (gold) by Julia Merosi (New)
Ring L: LaGyo_Mongrain ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Boots: Baiastice_Oxa Mesh Ankle Boots-black_non rigged by Sissy Pessoa (New)
Poses: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis











No comments:

Post a Comment