Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back wearing Black


It seems like forever since I have done an actual post. I have spent the last few day setting up my new laptop!!!! Yay! So far so good. I can run and jump, while wearing mesh and having shadows enabled, like I were on a low setting on my previous laptop. My only disappointment is with the graphics of the mesh viewers. I had been so in love with Kirsterns Viewer that it was really difficult to find a viewer that could compare. So, I had a lot of playing around to do with settings and such on about 5 different viewers. Only to find that, unless I am photographing mesh, I am going to try and use Kirtsens as long as I possibly can. I know Rome was not built in a day, even in SL( I know... lame joke), and the mesh viewers will be amazing in a few months. SL moves fast like that. Anyway, I figured I would test my new system's skills at the stunning New York City SIM. The new  CHADO COAT DRESS, from the uber fabulous Applonia Criss, was the perfect piece to go with this seriously chic place. Applonia's designs just keep getting more amazing with each new release! So, here are you limos:

CHANTKARE
New York City SIM


CHANTKARE COAT DRESS
CHANTKARE CHADO COAT DRESS by Applonia Criss
CHANTKARE COAT DRESS (Close)

Kirstens Raw
(Kunglers Extra) Recife - neckpiece seashell by AvaGardner Kungler

~ Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Warm Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Sake - Chocolate Copper by Gia Pawpad
Skin: :F: Laika II . Tan . 03 by Alexandra Barcelos
Necklace & Earrings: (Kunglers Extra) Recife - neckpiece & earrings seashell 2 by AvaGardner Kungler
Dress: CHANTKARE CHADO COAT DRESS by Applonia Criss (NEW)
Cami: :STICKY FINGERS: My little black lace dress ( I used the top) by Michell Tomsen
Stockings: Mstyle Dotz Tights - Black 2 by Mikee Mokeev
Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks black by Izzie Button
Handbag:  LaGyo_The Desperado bag - black croco by Gyorgyna Larnia
Shoes:  Mstyle  GOSHI Pumps - Black by Mikee Mokeev
Poses: -.label motion.- Angel Poses by anne Dakun

No comments:

Post a Comment