Tuesday, April 19, 2011


More Truth Hawks goodness and also a recent releases from Inex Hax. As always, I'll start with the hair and work my way down. Once again, Truth Hawks stunned us with two gorgeous hair styles. One being super long, wavy and carefully pulled behind one ear. This is something that I am always doing with my own hair. This style is called 'Denise' and she is definitely delicious! We also have another short style this week, which is like a side chignon. He name is 'Pia' and she is absolutely adorable. And since I know you will be dying for demos, here is you limo to TRUTHhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/151/20/26


TRUTH Denise - fudge
TRUTH Denise - fudge
TRUTH Pia Streaked - macaroon
TRUTH Pia Streaked - macaroon

Next we have the 'Pacific' cardigan from designer extraordinaire, Inex Hax. I have posted this design a couple times before. The first time I posted it, was as a 'PCF ' exclusive. I, and many others, fell in love with this comfy, yet 'oh-so-chic' piece. It can be worn as a simple cover-up or a fabulous jacket for an even more fabulous dress. So, due to popular demand, Inex released this in some of the 'PCF' textures and  bunch yummy solid colors. The second time, I posted it, was right after I received it. I needed it as a finishing touch for a dress. However, since I really love this piece, I couldn't resist but show it one more time. The new 'Pacific' line is availible now at Peqe: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Bliss/175/207/22


TRUTH Denise - fudge & Peqe - Pacific - Leopard
Peqe - Pacific/Leopard
TRUTH Pia  Streaked - macaroon &  Peqe Pacific Ash_017
Peqe - Pacific/Ash

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Linnea - [Peach] Dark brows - 01 by Mallory Cowen
Poses: GLITTERATI by Katey Coppola

Denise:
Jewelry Set: (NHA!) - Ditta/ -Necklace & Earrings by kyrha Bouscario
Bangle L:  [MANDALA] ] Pearl rain Bangle /Black -L by by Kikunosuke Eel
Dress: e! Nichola Dress (Black) by Eclectic Wingtips
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Esprit-Xtd All Colors by Onyx LeShelle
Pia:
Jewelry Set: (NHA!) - Kaysha/ -Necklace & Earrings by kyrha Bouscari
Lingerie Set: {mon tissu} Floral Lingerie - Black by Anouk Spot
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Shanti - Black by Onyx LeShelle

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics, as always! Love the close-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Than you so much! I really didn't know if this was going to work or not. But I am happy it did ^^

    ReplyDelete