Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rebirth and ISON Collabor88 Exclusives!

If you had read my previous post, then you know I had been away for the last week. My Grandmother, who I was very close to, had unexpectedly passed away. These last months in general had been fairly rough for me, which was mainly due to health issues and other RL stuff. However, after having lost such an important part of my life, it all seems quite trivial in contrast. It feels as if a huge part of myself has died. I had spent most of the last week running around non-stop and spending time with family down at my Grandmother's house in Florida. The extra family support helped soften the blow and gave me some much needed comfort. Unfortunately, now I am back home and faced with the reality of it all. This has to be one of the toughest things I have ever had to deal with. I just have been pushing myself to go through the motions of being human, trying to keep my brain occupied. For the most part, I find myself in constant state of reflection that triggers thoughts of things I need to change about myself. Hopefully, this will result in some sort of positive transformation....


Now that I said all of that, I will change the subject. 
In much happier news, the April cycle of Collabor88 has been well underway, bringing us a palette of watercolor inspired pastels mixed with romantic and flirty Spring creations. One of my favorite ensembles from this round, has to be from the seriously talented Harry Hyx of ISON. He created this lovely delicate Silk Camisole, as well as this perfectly pleated Midi Skirt. Both of these gorgeous separates are beautifully rendered and are available in ton of pastel and neutral colors. The Silk Camisole comes with 2 style options - regular neckline and a low cut version. The Pleated Midi Skirt also comes with 2 style options - belted with a HUD that changes the belt's shade and also without a belt. Both of these separates, which are Spring wardrobe staples, can be worn together or mixed and matched with other items in your inventory. So make you run over to Collabor88 and grab these STUNNING MUST HAVE items ASAP!
These fabulous shoes that I am wearing are from David Freeman of JUST DESIGN. They are called Lucy and are Seasons Story exclusive this month! These shoes are fully customizeable via HUD, allowing one to change the colors of the shoe, platform, sole and metals. There is also a sock option too! Please make sure you do yourself a favor and check these out too!


The stunning over-sized Maylea Clutch that I am holding is another April Collabor88 exclusive from Gyorgyna Larnia of LaGyo. They are available in a ton of pretty pastel tones and prints. Do not forget to grab these, since they are the perfect Spring accessory. 
I also adore this beautiful Gold Rose Pendant, which was created by Polyester Partridge of (Yummy). And you guessed it! This is an April Collabor88 exclusive too! Make sure you do not miss it!


This lovely low hanging chignon hair style is called Fleur and is from Truth Hawks. This is yet another April Collabor88 exclusive and comes with this gorgeous texture change flower accessory. You can choose to wear the hair with the flowers or alone. Make sure you demo this style ASAP!
This stunning skin is obviously from aida Ewing of -Glam Affair-. This latest skin is called, Brandi and is a Cutie Moon Fair exclusive. Brandi comes in 6 beautiful and youthful make-ups and is available 4 skin tones (Artic, Asia, America and Jamaica). Each skin also comes in 13 different brow colors (8 regular shades and 5 pastel colors) and a no brow option too! There are also 2 nose options (on tattoo), 2 lip glosses (on tattoo) and 12 lip colors (on tattoo). Make sure you demo this skin right away!
I think I covered everything, so here are your credits and LMs:

Collabor88
Seasons Story
Cutie Moon Fair

Location (Pic One): Neva River
Location (Pic Two and Three): Small Town of Green
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver (XS) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Hair: TRUTH HAIR  Fleur - Blondes by Truth Hawks (avail @ C88)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Brandi - Asia 01 B by aida Ewing (avail @ Cutie Moon Fair)
Lipstick: -Glam Affair- Brandi - Asia - Lipstick 07 by aida Ewing (avail @ Cutie Moon Fair)
Earrings:(Yummy) Work Pearls - Peach by Polyester Partridge 
Necklace: (Yummy) Gold Rose Pendant - Pink by Polyester Partridge  (avail @ C88)
Dress: ISON silk camisole - (eggshell) by Harry Hyx (avail @ C88)
Vest: ISON pleated midi skirt - (purple) by Harry Hyx (avail @ C88)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Bag by Siddean Munro
Appliers: -Glam Affair- Slink Hands Skin Appliers (Asia) by aida Ewing
Nails: Nailed It - Slink - The Runway Perfect Set  by Giela Delpaso (Runway Perfect Hunt)
Clutch: LaGyo_Maylea clutch bag Flowers by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Shoes:  JD -Lucy by davidefre Resident  (avail @ Seasons Story)
Pose 1: -.label motion.-  by anne Dakun
Pose 2: -.label motion.-  Ally Pose Series by anne Dakun (NEW)
Pose 3: Mine



No comments:

Post a Comment