Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Day for December's Arcade and Goodbye to Firestorm Beta!

I had finally got around to downloading the new Firestorm Beta earlier this month and was so excited to use it! Unfortunately, it became impossible to use. I have a great ASUS gaming laptop with an awesome NVIDIA graphic card, so I did not think I would have any problems. These are some of the issues I had experienced: very slow performance, crashing when inventory half way loaded, video card driver crashes when taking pics, etc... I am sure my performance would be much faster if shadows and the advanced lighting mode were not in use or if I did not take such large pictures, but I am usually only on to take pics! It was making blogging virtually impossible for me. I can be rather stubborn and determined, but this was making my whole SL experience NOT fun and unproductive. So this is my last post using Firestorm Beta and I am reverting back to the old Firestorm until the bugs are worked out. I hope this is not the price I will have to pay in order to use anything "Materials Ready". FYI: This is just my personal experience using the aforementioned viewer. Please do not let my experience deter you from trying it out
Oh! I also will be away for New Years, so Happy New Years Everyone!!!


The main reason I was so persistent in using Firestorm Beta for the above image, is because I wanted to show off the amazing materials ready detail on this awesome Oh Deer Igloo from FrankLee Anatra of {what next}. It is just one of the many different igloos that you can win from their Arcade gacha! Each Igloo has it's own theme, which includes: a sled, sleeping bag in igloo, tree lights and a mailbox (RARES). There are also several couples and singles animations in and outside the igloo! So make sure you try your luck!
I am also in love with these uber cute penguins from the talented Aime Takaaki of *MishMish*. These guys are also an Arcade gacha exclusive that you simply can not pass up!


The gorgeous hooded winter dress actually comes with the hair! This is a special Arcade exclusive from Kavar Cleanslate of Exile and is called, First Snow! Each gacha try allows you to win one of 15 hair color packs and also a HUD with 10 different colors for the dress! There is a special RARE HUD that has several dress colors in a sparkle texture too! I was being a bit boring for this post, since I loved this shade of cream sans sparkles. 


I nearly fell over when I saw this beautiful Suede Muff from Maylee Oh of The Secret Store! And Guess What? It is FREE! Well, if you can find it... It is one of the many amazing hunt items that you can find at Inspiration Point's Christmas Hunt. All of Inspiration Point's designers are taking part in this awesome hunt. This includes: The Secret StoreTee*fy/LaViere, KIRIN and HOUSE of FOX. All you have to do, after TPing to the landing point, is touch the small hunt sign. After you touch the hunt sign, you should receive a folder with a hunt HUD and hunt map. Both the hunt HUD and map show where the hunt items are located. You can find hunt items hidden in a tiny green Christmas Tree. So Happy Hunting! This hunt ends on the 31st of December, so hurry over there, if you haven't already!
You also need to run over and grab this seriously pretty snowflake adorned necklace from Cae. This all mesh necklace is called, Let It Snow, and you can change the texture (silver and gold) of all it's components via HUD. I sincerely adore Caelan Hancroft's beautifully and delicately rendered jewelry. It always adds the perfect touch to any outfit.
Here are your LMs and Credits:


~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Poltergeist (M) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin: -Belleza-  Leila Fair Bl 11 by Shyla Diggs
Hair and Dress ::Exile;:First Snow:Ice Blondes by Kavar Cleanslate (avail @ The Arcade)
Necklace: Cae :: Let It Snow :: Necklace by Caelan Hancroft
Scarf: Mimikri Fur Scarf / Babe cappuccino_Resizer by Mimikri Kit 
Muff: The Secret Store Suede Muff by Maylee Oh
Tights: {SMS} Braid Knit Tights Suede 2 by Irie Campese
Boots:  *League* Winter Wedge Boot [Cream/Grey/Black] by Nena Janus
Pose: ZZANG by HushHushHush Resident
~Decor Info~
Pond: {what next}Winter Iced Over Pond  (Mesh) by FrankLee Anatra 
Igloo: {what next} Oh Deer Igloo - RARE by FrankLee Anatra (avail @ The Arcade)
Hobby Horse: {what next} 'Silver Bells'  Hobby Horse by FrankLee Anatra (NEW)
Penguins: *MishMish* Penguin Gacha by Aime Takaaki (avail @ The Arcade)
Giant Snow Guy with Sled: *MishMish* Big Snowbles - Winter by Aime Takaaki
Bench: {what next} Bramley Bench (Pine Winter) by Winter Thorn (NEW)
Wooden Snowman: :CP: Manly Snowman by Isla Gealach  
Wooden Snowlay :CP: Manly Snowlady by Isla Gealach  








No comments:

Post a Comment