Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MOLiCHiNO for AVENUE Spring/Summer Fashion Week Part 1

Aurelia Chauveau of  MOLiCHiNO s definitely on my list of  'SL's Top 10' designers. She has managed to consistently win me over with her perfectly rendered mesh and sleek designs. So, suffice it to say, I was ecstatic to find out that she was participating in 'AVENUE's Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2013'. For this post, I chose her gorgeous 'lemur gown'. It reminds me a lot of Valentino and you can not help but feel amazing when wearing it. I definitely recommend trying on demo and visiting this awesome event!
I am also wearing a brand new skin from PXL Creations, called "Jade". Unfortunately, since it is an April Collabor88 exclusive, it will not be available until to April 8th. I thought Sophia was my favorite PXL skin, but Jade has truly won me over. I love the youthful face that is reminiscent of Sophia and the perfect lips. The lips have a similar feel to GAIA, which I adore, but Hart created a whole new texture and shape for them. The body, as always, is perfectly rendered. Jade will be available in 4 different make-ups in the NAT(ural) skin tone. I am sure there will be more tones and make-ups to come, when Collabor88 is over (*hint hint*). Anyway, for now I will show Jade in 'Cherry'. Here are your LMs:

For More Info About AVENUE's Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2013, go HERE
AVENUE's Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2013
Collabor88(Skin Not Available Until 4/8/13!)


MOLiCHiNO Letour Gown for AVE Fashion Week 2013
MOLiCHiNO Letour Gown & Shae Cape by Aurelia Chauveau 
PXL JADE - Cherry for C88 Final
[PXL] JADE NAT Cherry Makeups {C88 Edition} by Hart Larsson
MOLiCHiNO Letour Gown (Close)


Location: *Just Visiting*
~Style Info~
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Eyes: [PXL] Eyes - Glow - GreyGold - Med by Hart Larsson
Headpiece: -Glam Affair- I Follow Rivers, in Rouge by Amberly Boccaccio (avail @ C88)
Hair:  [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - Bournville by Thora Charron
Skin: [PXL] JADE NAT Cherry Makeups {C88 Edition}by Hart Larsson (Sneak Preview for April C88)
Necklace 1: MG -  Necklace - Venice White Diamond Choker 1 by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ Zodiac Event)
Necklace 2: MG -  Necklace -  Venice White Diamond Choker 2 by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ Zodiac Event)
Dress: MOLiCHiNO Letour Gown by Aurelia Chauveau (avail@AVENUE's Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2013)
Cape: MOLiCHiNO Shae Cape - Non Rigged by Aurelia Chauveau (avail@AVENUE's Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2013)
Bracelet L: (Yummy) Pearl Bracelet by Polyester Partridge
Bracelet R: (Yummy) Pearl Cuff by Polyester Partridge
Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Athena solitaire ring gold - size 10 by Snow Martiel
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant by Siddean Munro
Poses: *EverGlow* - Girls Series (avail @ Pose Fair 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment