Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Never Want To Come Down; Never Want To Put My Feet Back Down On the Ground


Well, it still may feel like Summer in NY, but it is definitely Autumn in SL, Mimikri Kit has been creating some seriously gorgeous creations for Fall. Her new Isla Skirts and Sweaters are the latest addition to her fabulous collection. I just love her keen use of texture. The cotton blends mixed with tartan and even a faux fur cape. Simply to die for! I think you will need to take a look at these pics to see for yourself. And, since I know you will love it as much I do.. I sent you a limo to *Mimikri*http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mimikri/125/129/22
Now, I aslo wanted to point out that wearing aida Ewing's latest and greatest skin release, 'Gio'. 'Gio' is absolutely stunning! So, stay tuned to for the full review. I know my posts have slowed down a bit recently, but I have had a lot of RL stuff to attend to. Hopefully, now I will be back to blogging full time. Here is your limo to -Glam Affair-http://slurl.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/163/134/24


Mimkri Isla Brandy_1
Mimikri - Isla  Sweater - Brandy &  Isla Tartan Skirt - Fraser
Mimikri - Isla  Sweater - Arsenic & Isla Tartan Skirt - Muir
Mimikri - Isla  Sweater - Arsenic & Isla Tartan Skirt - Muir
Location: Amsterdam

~ Additional Style Info ~
Skin: -Glam Affair- Gio MedTan - BL HB 04 by aida Ewing
Hair: Maitreya Piper - Caramel by Onyx LeShelle
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bronze (M) bu Ikon Innovia
Jewelry Set: MIEL AHI NECKLACE & EARRINGS by Miel Nirvana
Tote: [LeLutka]-SAGGY BAG/bear fur/brown by Thora Charron
Tights: Mimikri - Tights / Holly Dune & Holly Grey by Mimikri Kit
Boots: SLink Marina Boot Bisque by Siddean Munro
Poses: Olive Juice by IsabellaGrace Baroque 

No comments:

Post a Comment