Friday, June 3, 2011

CHIC's 1 year Anniversary!!! Plus, a couple other milestones....

Wow! There are quite few anniversaries this time of year. First, as of the last week in May, my blog turned 1 year old and so did my career as an 'SL Fashion' blogger. Boy, I came a long way! LOL! What made this anniversary even sweeter, was being invited to be a part of the uber exclusive SL fashion feed, 'Style Academy'. I was literally in a state of shock after being given this amazing news. I mean, just about every blogger, who I look up to, is part of this amazing feed!
The other exciting annivesary, would be that if CHIC Management. Keira Seerose, who is the head of CHIC, has worked tirelessly to bring us some of the most incredible and well organized events in SL. She definitely has made the SL fashion industry a much more exciting place. Keira is known for bringing us the best of the newest and more established designers to her events. It's always an honor for me to be part them. It is also an honor to be a contributor to her well known blog, 'Chic Style Guide', as well. Keira has definitely played an important part in my career as a blogger and helped me in so many ways.. So, I thank her from the bottom of my heart.
So, enough reminiscing and lets get on with the fashion. CH1C is opening at 4pm SLT on Saturday, so I can't give out the LM until then. However, I can give you a quick preview of what is there. I figured, I would show Maylee Oh's fabulous exclusive design, since she is definitely one of my favorite designers....



CH1C - The Secret Store - CH1C Cocktail Dress
The Secret Store - Chic Cocktail Dress by Maylee Oh
CH1C - The Secret Store - CH1C Cocktail Dress (Close)




~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: ~Mynerva~Bianca Apricot by Rhapzody Wilde (CH1C Exclusive)
Lip Gloss: ~Mynerva~Lipstick Style 1~Red by Rhapzody Wilde 
Hair: [e] Wish - Brown 04 by Elika Tiramisu
Hat: LaGyo_She loves black (with veil) by Gyorgyna Larnia (Zombie Popcorn Hunt 4)
Necklace: .+*AA*+.Chunky pearl necklace (S)*black & white by aya Huldschinsky
Bracelet: .+*AA*+. pearl braceret *black by aya Huldschinsky
Clutch: [ORTA] - Stella clutch in Charcoal by Valena Glushenko
Stockings: .: vive9 :. Dot-ed After Tights in Black by Sanya Bilavio
Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black by Mikee Mokeev
Poses: Bent!  Essential Series (CH1C Exclusive)

No comments:

Post a Comment