Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cheeky Pea - Rowan Tea Spa for FaMESHed, Izzie's Latest Skin and LaGyo Axila Set for C88

I have been so frustrated lately with the new viewer and server baking issues. Plus, to top it all off, I think my graphic card is going on my laptop. So, suffice it to say, I am quite frustrated. I also started all the following pics on Sunday! It is now Wednesday and I am finally posting them! WTF? LOL! I spent hours fussing with the viewer, since I would lose detail (or whole meshes) if I zoomed out. This has never been an issue. Shadows also do not work like they used to either. I did several retakes and several different edits on each pic. This is a blog, not an art gallery. But, I just couldn't stand the quality of my images. In fact, I am still not happy with them, but sometimes you just have to put an end to the insanity!
Ok, enough complaining. Isla Gealach, of Cheeky Pea, has created this AMAZING 'Rowan Tea Spa' for FaMESHed. It is simply adorable and so beautifully rendered. I love the tea cup shaped tub and the many brilliant animations that come with it too.You definitely have to come check this set out!


Cheeky Pea - Rowan Tea Spa for FaMESHedv2

I decided to take a spa day, while wearing the latest skin from Izzie Button. Her name is "Jill" and is simply lovely. As always, Izzie's skin comes with a ton of make-up options on tattoo layers. As well as freckle and brow options. Do yourself a favor and try on a demo!

Cheeky Pea - Rowan Tea Spa for FaMESHed & Izzie's Jill  in Med

This month's Collabor88 is one of the best ever! The theme is 'Mid Summer Night's Dream' and I am in love with each and every exclusive! So, please stay tuned for a lot more posts! In the following pic, I am showing a teaser of Gyorgyna Larnia's stunning 'Axila Collection' for Collabor88. The collection consists of 3 different necklaces, 3 sets of earrings, 3 bangles, 3 rings and a head piece! For this post, I am wearing the 'Axila earrings TypeB' and 'Axila' headband. 

Izzie's - Jill Skin medium DB & LaGyo_Axila Set B for C88

With that said, here are your LMs and Credits:

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Apparition (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.01 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Skin: Izzie's - Jill Skin medium DB by Izzie Button  (NEW)
Eye Make-up: Izzie's - Jill Eyeshadow brown by Izzie Button  (NEW)
Lip Tattoo: Izzie's - Rose lipstick by Izzie Button
Hair: TRUTH HAIR  Selma - Browns01Fade by Truth Hawks
Headpiece: LaGyo_Axila earrings TypeB by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Earrings: LaGyo_Axila earrings TypeB by Gyorgyna Larnia  (avail @ C88)
Pose: Kirin - Elephant Pose 5 by Carolina Sautereau ♥  (avail @ C88)
~Decor Info~
Spa Tub and Screen: :CP: Rowan Tea Spa by Isla Gealach (avail @ FaMESHed)
Table with flowers & candles: :CP: Abbotsford Side Table by Isla Gealach

No comments:

Post a Comment