Saturday, October 30, 2010

One more day for the 'Call For Couture Festival'

Tomorrow is a big day. It's Halloween, it is the end of the month and it's the last day of the 'Call For Couture Festival'! So, if you haven't been there yet, or maybe want to pick-up a few things that you have been thinking about, you better hurry-up! Here are a few last items that I certainly wouldn't want you miss out on. Plus, fifty percent of all sales go to the Samaritans. I can't think of anything better than buying fashion for a good cause.
Anyway, today I was really getting into the feeling of the Autumn weather and scenery. So, suffice to say, I think the following designer reflected this feeling very well. I started out with 'The Secret Store's amazing ready-to-wear piece, which is quite appropriately called, 'October Bloom' It just screams Fall. I just love Maylee Oh's use of rich textures and expertly crafted prims. The belt she created for this outfit is amazing as well. I can definitely see myself getting a lot of use out it, since it would compliment so many pieces in my fall inventory.

CFC: The Secret Store - October Bloom - Ready-to-wear 


~Additional Style Info~
Hair: TRUTH Tamina - chocolate (NEW)
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eyeliner: [ glow ] studio - Pin up eyeliner (tattoo)
Necklace and Earrings: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace & Earrings /Cream Gold
Bangles L: [MANDARA] Takara Bangle Dark wood A
Bangles R: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain  Bracelet/Cream Gold
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps (Brown)
Poses: (marukin)



Next we have Irie Campese's pret-a porter creation. Once again, this is another outfit that fits so well with the Autumn theme. Irie really outdidherself with this piece. The scuplted prims are simply gorgeous and definitely made me feel warm, yet fabulous. This design is a definite win.

CFC{SMS} Autumn Set

 I paired this outfit with an amazing pair of heels from Maitreya, which also can be found at the 'Call For Couture Festival'. Onyx LeShelle definitely designed one pair of sexy stilettos that go by the name 'Foxy Brown'. How can you not like that name? I am absolutely in love with these shoes. But, then again, I am in love with all my shoes from Maitreya. You definitely do not want to miss these!

CFCMaitreya Gold * Foxy Brown-Champagne


~Additional Style Info~
Hair: Maitreya Piper - Cacao

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin 
Eyeliner: [ glow ] studio - Pin up eyeliner (tattoo)

Pendant Necklace: ::Happy Finds:: Vintage Owl Necklace

Bangles L: [MANDARA] Takara Bangle Dark wood A
Bangles R: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain  Bracelet/Cream Gold
Poses: (marukin)





And Last, but certainly not least, we have [ILAYA]'s 'Autumnal Green/ BorwnJacket and Green Leggings'Ilaya Allen is another incredible designer, whose pieces I adore. With this creation, she crafted a cool 'A-Line' Jacket that is perfectly paired with a sleek pair of leggings. Once again, this is yet another Fall classic that should be a part of any woman's inventory.

CFC: [ILAYA] autumnal Green/Brown Jacket with Green Leggngs

Now I know I blogged this 'Day Tripper' bag from [-Addict-] in an earlier post, but I simply adore it. Of course it was in another color, so I get to show-off his one in 'Garcia'. Kianna Noel named all colors after legendary musicians of the late 60's and early 70s, which make this piece even more desirable to me. *LOL*. I am also wearing Kianna's 'CHAINED Necklace' in Bronze.
Have you seen enough? I am sure you haven't. So, like I previously stated, you better hurry-up before the 'Call For Couture Festival' ends. You have until tomorrow, before this limo turns into a pumpkin, or something like that: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Project%20Donate/138/88/21


CFC: -[AddiCt]- Day Tripper Bag/Garcia


~ Additional Style Info~

Hair: Maitreya Piper - Cacao
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin 
Eyeliner: [ glow ] studio - Pin up eyeliner (tattoo)
Bangles L: [MANDARA] Takara Bangle Dark wood A
Bangles R: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain  Bracelet/Cream Gold
Boots: [LeLutka-Illeid Boots-Coffee
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment