Monday, October 11, 2010

LOTD - 10.11.11: Fall Mix

As I welcome the Autumn weather and succumb to a cooler climate, I find myself drawn to great jeans and comfy cardigans. And, of course, I can never have enough pairs of boots. These needs hold true to both my RL and my SL life. So, today I found myself wearing a mixture of some amazing new designs from [Lelutka] and some older classic favorites. I hope you like.....








~Style Card~

Skin: ~Mynerva~ Misti Noir Ravenna~Brown Brows Cleavage
Hair: TRUTH Blake Streaked - fudge (NEW)
Eyes::UH:: GemStone eye G04 (free gift)
Necklace: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Silver -B
Bangle R: [MANDALA] Pearl rain Bangle/Black -R
Bracelet L: .:A&M:. Messed Memory Wire Set - Silver&Black
Cardigan: [LeLutka]-IBERO cardigan/charcoal_jacket (NEW)
Cami: jane.femme.lace cami.bk charcoal
Jeans: Maitreya Skinny Jeans (no prims version)  - #05
Boots: [LeLutka]-Shavon Ankle Boots - Black
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment