Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday and [aRAWRa]!

Yes, it's definitely another lazy Sunday. I just barely woke-up and am working on my second cup of coffee, desperately hoping it will jump start my brain. Unfortunately, I still just want to crawl back underneath the covers of my warm comfortable bed. However, if I do that, I will definitely miss out on all amazing deals for 'Lazy Sunday'. There are many great stores like, Olive Juice, Tik-Tok, {what's next}, *CandyDoll*, *ICED*, .:::GARAGE:::. and of course [aRAWRa]. Aurora just created these gorgeous crocheted tanks, aka the 'Mariska Crocheted Tank'. They come in two of my favorite colors, purple and sage, and you can get them BOTH for just $75L today! That's definitely worth getting out of bed for. Plus, due to popular demand, Aurora created a new line of jeans, which are non-distressed, and are quite appropriately called, 'Back to Basics'. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my ultra comfy distressed jeans that have a perfectly worn look. However, sometimes you want to look a bit more put together and have a more upscale finish. Well, these jeans are ideal for that, especially when paired with one of the 'Mariska Tanks' and nice jacket. Anyway, let me stop my ramblings, so I get this post onto the feeds and maybe go back to bed for just few hours :p




L: [aRAWRa] Mariska Crochet Tank Purple & Blue Distressed Denim 
R: [aRAWRa] Mariska Crochet Tank Sage & Bleached Light Distressed Denim
[aRAWRa] Mariska Crochet Tank Sage & Bleached Light Distressed Denim


~Additional Style Info~

Skin: ~Mynerva~ Misti Noir Kurrawong~Blonde Brows Cleavage
Hair: TRUTH Bebe - fudge
Necklace & Bracelets: *La Forgia* Maya Necklace & Bracelet Jade
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Shanti Black
Poses: *Everglow*

The Limo is waiting to take you to [aRAWRa]: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Love%20Potion/59/201/24

No comments:

Post a Comment