Monday, October 25, 2010

Last Minute 'Call for Couture'

I know I have been doing a lot of whining lately about the fact that October has been the month from hell for me and that I have been very behind on everything. So, even though 'The Call For Couture Festival' is coming to an end in a few days and last bids are being taking for couture pieces, I still have few 'ready-to-wear' items that I would like to show and will be featuring for the last few days of the festival. If you haven't been to the 'Call For Couture' SIM, I suggest you get there fast and grab some of the amazing 'off-the-rack' pieces that SL's best designers have created for you.
  Marni Grut, of (Royal Blue), would definitely be considered one of SL's biggest and brightest..at least in my opinion. Her avant garde prims mixed with classic shapes, set the trends of SL and even RL fashion. So, suffice to say, I instantly fell in love with her 'Watch Me Now Jacket' paired with the 'Padded Gen Denim' jeans. I just adored the over-sized collar and sculpted shape of this jacket. The contrast of the slim and sleek jeans make this a perfect duo. This is definitely one of my new favorite outfits and one that will definitely remain in style for a long time, especially in the rapidly evolving fashion world of SL.So, enough of  my rambling, and take a look at this piece. If you like what you see, which is definitely a given, I sent you a limo to view this, as well as many other amazing designs, at 'The Call For Couture' SIM: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Project%20Donate/165/141/21

I am also sending you a limo to (Royal Blue), so you can see more of Marni's fabulous creations: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eugene/130/178/25




CFC(Royal Blue) Watch Me Now Jacket in Mono &Padded Gen Denim in Night


~Additional Style Info~

Skin: ~Mynerva~ Misti Noir Kurrawong~Brown Brows Cleavage
Hair: TRUTH Allegra - fudge
Boots[LeLutka]-Shavon Boots-Black
Poses: *EverGlow*

No comments:

Post a Comment