Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Desi Sweater Dress from 'e!' & FTLO Gacha from '[croire]'

Whew! October has just flew by! This was definitely a crazy month for me as well. I had to go away and be with family for the first week in October. I also had basically no internet access for that week. Talk about major SL withdrawal! Then I had a wicked flu and had to have my laptop completely replaced. And, of course, there were so many awesome events and new releases, but so little time! It's definitely crunch time for me! So, I figured a mix things up a bit. I had received some amazing new pieces from Eclectic Wingtips of e!, at the beginning of this month. So I couldn't resist showing you her fabulous 'Desi Sweater and Leggings'. I also received some amazing 'gacha' items from Emily Kaestner of [croire], for the FTLO Halloween Gacha Festival. In this post, I will be showing her adorable 'Floral Vintage Totes' gachas and her awesome new 'Static' poses, which are also gacha too. Anyway, I mixed it all up into one big post and hope you like it......




e! Desi Sweater Dress -Violet, Olive & Silver (leggings are included)
FTLO Gacha: [croire] vintage floral tote -berries & cream, creamsicle & mint
FTLO Gacha[croire] static poses - gacha (1), gacha (2) & gacha (3)

e! Desi Sweater Dress - Purple, Bronze, Green & Pink
FTLO Gacha: [croire] vintage floral tote - blueberry, cotton candy, chocolate raspberry & cinnamon swirl (RARE)
FTLO Gacha[croire] static poses - gacha (4), gacha (5), gacha (6) & gacha (7)


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 03 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: TRUTH Jackie - caramel (NEW)
Necklace & Bracelets*La Forgia* Maya Necklace & Bracelet Moonstone (NEW)
Boots: [LeLutka]-Shavon Ankle Boots (Black)
Set: -VP- lonely window (Call For Couture)

And I know you didn't think I forgot to proved limo service to all these amazing places. So, here they are.....

e!http://slurl.com/secondlife/Marsco/76/105/345
[croire]http://slurl.com/secondlife/Horst/32/106/23
FTLO Halloween Gachahttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Gleaming%20Waters/122/120/26

No comments:

Post a Comment