Monday, September 27, 2010

The New TRUTH



Truth Hawks has graced us with 3 incredible new styles this week. As usual, I can not pick a favorite. They are all gorgeous and unique in their own way. I can't help but love the gently 'wind blown' strands of 'Kelsey'. I have seen quite a few styles that try to achieve this look and they do, but you can only wear them for pics. I really like the fact that 'Kelsey' can be worn as regular hair, while still maintaining this style.
Then there is 'Maya', who is stunning and statuesque. She looks much like a goddess, as her namesake represents. I simply adore the flowers and the fact that they have 12color change options too. They also have and invisibility option, if you want a more subdued look.
And last, but certainly not least, we have 'Rayvn'. 'Rayvn' is young and a not too innocent. Her full side ponytail has definitely won me over. Of course all 3 styles come in a streaked version with 26 colors to choose from. I know I am a rambling on a bit tonight, but I am exhausted. So, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. And since I know you will be dying to get down to TRUTH, I sent a limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/113/35/27


TRUTH  Kelsey - Driftwood & Kelsey Streaked - Coffee
TRUTH Maya - Barley & Maya Streaked - Copper
TRUTH Rayvn - Almond & Rayvn Streaked - Espresso


~Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 08 [Nougat] Glow skin
Necklace: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Cream Gold -B
Earrings: [MANDALA] Soul Cream gold Earrings
Bangles: *YS&YS* Bone Bangles
Dress (pic1): *Fi-St* Silk Gauze Dress - Dried Flowers
Dress (pic2): salt. crochet me away tankdress skirt
Top (pic3): Berries Inc top dilemma
Poses: [LAP]

No comments:

Post a Comment