Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Dose of aDIVA Couture

aDIVA Couture Rockin Charlie 

This is definitely a look that just not any woman can pull off and definitely not for the faint of heart. However, if you are a wild at heart, you can definitely handle it. I love AnneJoy Paine's use of rich leather textures. This is definitely one of the more realistic versions I have seen. It it compliment my white studded shirt, a la Elvis. Well, if Elvis was woman and had amazing style. Anyway, this is not an outfit that I would typically wear, but just putting it on brightened up my day. Plus the detailing is absolutely incredible. Ms. Paine never ceases to amaze me. So, if you haven't been down to aDIVA Couture, you must! There is something for everyone. And, as usual, I sent you a limo to take you there: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kings%20Plaza/85/244/24

~Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 05 [Nougat] Glow skin & Cleavage Enhancer  V2 [Nougat]
Hair: TRUTH Frankie Streaked - driftwood
Necklace: [MANDALA]KAGETORA necklace/Black/
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Black
Pose: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment