Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Designs from 'IZZIE'S' & E! Eclectic Apparel

This post was a bit overdue. Unfortunately, between SL issues and the fact that my NEW laptop's heat synch and graphic card are borked, my work flow has been slowed down quite a bit. Hopefully, I will be sent a replacement laptop soon. Anyway, I have some fabulous new designs to show you. First, we have the 'Plain Jeans' from Izzie Button, which come in 6 mouth watering colors. In the picture below, I am showing 4, which left out the 'snow' and 'dark blue' colored jeans. The jeans just wouldn't rez for me towards the end of the shoot, since my laptop became super hot. However, I can assure you that they are just as lovely as the rest. I paired the jeans with these completely adorable 'Milli Sweater' tops, created by designer Eclectic Wingtips. They come in an assortment of 8 yummy shades that are perfect for this seasons wardrobe. Anyway, enough of my complaining, so you can take a look at the goods. As usual, I chartered limos to both stores:

Izzie's: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fashions/77/176/37
E!: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Marsco/76/85/344



Izzie's - Plain Denim Jeans - Noir, Blue, Vintage & Indigo
E! Milli Sweater - Blue, Aqua, Green & Purple


~Additional Style Info~

Hair: TRUTH Tara Streaked (Plain) - driftwood (NEW)
Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 03 [Nougat] Glow skin
Necklace: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Silver -B
Earrings: [MANDALA] Soul Silver Earrings
Bangle L: [MANDALA] Pearl rain Bangle /White -L
Shoes: (Shiny Things) SM Zimmy Flats - faded denim
Poses: aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment