Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekly Special from aDIVA Couture





aDIVA Couture Alexia Evening Gown (gloves are included)

Huge gowns have never really been my thing, at least since I was about 10 yrs old. However, I couldn't resist trying on the 'Alexia Evening Gown' and show of my inner princess. This is the perfect piece for women who enjoy ballroom dancing or exploring romantic sims with your partner. AnneJoy Paine's use of satin and lace textures mixed with a brocade bodice make this brilliant royal blue gown simply divine. Plus, it is currently on sale this weekend for just $99L. It's very rare to find an evening gown of this quality and for such a fabulous price. This is one deal that I definitely would not want to miss. So you better hurry-up and grab the limo I sent to take you to aDIVA Couturehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Kings%20Plaza/85/244/24



~Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 08 [Nougat] Glow skin
Cleavage Enhancer: LAQ ~ Cleavage enhancer v2 - Layer1 [Nougat]
Hair: fri. - Summer - Anxious Blond
Jewelry Set: *ByKay* ~ Renaissance Jewelry Set *Group Only*
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Poof! 3

No comments:

Post a Comment