Sunday, September 12, 2010

::Fashion House:: 2010 (Sept 10th -15th) Feat. .:Shush & [Muted]





FASHION HOUSE

::Fashion House:: is here again, from Sept 10th -15th, and featuring some of SL's most brilliant designers. Not only are designers incredible, but the price is pretty amazing as well. Everything is marked between $75L-&125L!  As my first installment, from my Fashion House series, I am featuring .:Shush:. and [Muted]


.:Shush:. Army outfit - Fashion House

I am really loving this piece from designer Avy Fhang of .:Shush:.. Anyone who can make a camo print look this sexy and stylish, is pretty incredible in my book. I just adore the corset with the gorgeous  and carefully detailed back. The contrast of the side pockets on the skirt really completes the whole outfit.

[Muted] Konda Boots

I am never disappointed by Sella Serevi's unique and expertly crafted shoes. Well, in this case ankle boots. These aren't just your ordinary ankle boots either. Sella adorns this uber glam boots with perfectly placed diamond studs (minus the bling) and beautiful detailing on the sole. These are definite fall must!
Once again, these pieces can be found out at ::Fashion House:: as well as most of the other items I am wearing in these pictures. I sent a limo to take you there in style: http://slurl.com/secondlife/ZI%20Mystic%20Moonlight/150/226/22


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: : HS : Enchant : Cassis : Daybreak (Cleavage/Freck) - FASHION HOUSE
Hair: TRUTH Georgia Streaked - driftwood
Bracelet L: *JD* BRACELET SWIRL - FASHION HOUSE
Bracelet R: Mariposa: Jewels: Oceanic - Bracelet (Gold)
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Ceruleana
Poses: *EverGlow*









No comments:

Post a Comment