Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Natasha Gown from Hyper Culture

HC - Natasha Gown (Purple Bliss)
HC - Natasha Gown - (Dark Chocolate, Moss & Ruspberry)

I am in love with new gown from Hyper Culture! Christensia Parkin always pushes the boundaries of her creativity with each new release. Her use of exotic patterns and textures in rich tones are irresistible. Christensia's hand drawn textures are nice change of pace from so many of the templates you see out there. When put on this dress, which is aka the 'Natasha Gown', I feel instantly transported to somewhere hot exotic. This is on creation that will make any woman feel gorgeous and sexy. 'Natasha' comes in 12 delicious colors, which make it impossible to a choose a favorite. I would just buy all, since I can never make-up my mind. I guess that's why my inventory has just topped off 100K. *Hangs head in shame*
At the moment, Hyper Culture's mainstore is undergoing some major changes. So it's not accessible at the moment. However, you can find this piece as well as Christensia's other fabulous creations at her Satellite store. Do you yourself a favor and take a trip down there now. I sent a limo to take there: http://slurl.com/secondlife/SLeek/130/98/22

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: ~Mynerva~ Misti Noir Raven~Brown Brows Cleavage

Hair: Maitreya Dylan - Almond
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - DriftWood -
Bangles: [MANDARA] Takara Bangle Dark wood
Poses: *EverGlow* & VIVAPOSES

No comments:

Post a Comment