Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Little Preview of Rotten Toe



Just super quick, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new blogger to Demented Divas! My name is Aurora Deischer! I also own the store [aRAWRa] in world! Anyways on with this post!

Recently, I've come across a little store while on the search for a cute tutu to wear. This store was of course called Rotten Toe! I immediately fell in love with their super cute styles and great care to detail. I couldn't help but walk out of the store with out spending almost all of my lindens! Rotten Toe's attention to detail and shading is spot on! The even better thing about this store is the price! Everything is fairly cheap and definitely worthy of your hard earned virtual cash! Rotten Toe has a great variety of clothing, accessories and skins: definitely something in this store for everyone and a necessary stop on your next shopping spree!

Look One:

pose - olive juice : in for the kill

hair - fri.day - jasmine

shoes - slink jolie pied prim feet

outfit- Rotten Toe - Old Rose Romper


Look Two:

pose - olive juice : firestarter

hair - fri.day : victoria in cynical black

shoes - fri.day : basic flats black

outfit: Rotten Toe - nekrotic dress green


Look Three:

in happy blond

shoes - Treads : Kboots in Black

socks - Rotten Toe : heart break socks in pink

skirt - Rotten Toe : scene starlette tutu v.2

top - Rotten Toe : Burlesque special black (just jacket layer)

No comments:

Post a Comment