Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Daily Dose Of aDIVA





AnneJoy Paine certainly outdid herself with this gorgeous and glam gown.I feel like I am ready to go to a ball or something of the sort. *LOL* I can't help but feel like a princess in this gold silky gown with a long flowing train that follows behind so gracefully. The appliqué work on the bodice is exquisite and the autumnal textures are perfect for the upcoming season. I don't think I want to take this gown off for awhile.... You definitely should take a look at this or any of AnneJoy's magnificent creations at aDIVA Couture. You coach awaits:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kings%20Plaza/85/244/24


aDIVA Couture Anouk Satin Lace Gown Redux

~Additional Style Info~

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Caramel - Stumble 2
Hair: fri. - Summer - Moody Brown
Necklace: Zaara : Pallav clear bracelets
Bracelet: ZC : Parnini Necklace *clear*
Pose: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment