Friday, August 13, 2010

Introducing 'Jori' from [Pixel Mode]



[PM] Jori 2  - Pink & Sculpted Nails V3
[PM] Jori - Sun
[PM] Jori - Mint

I am a huge fan a Tya Fallingbridge's shoes, which of course, includes her iconic 'Baby T's'. So when I received these review copies of Tya's new 'Jori' shoe, I was ecstatic, to say the least! Thank you TyaJori is one gorgeous girl. She is a sleek and shiny open-toed stiletto heel. who gracefully wraps around your ankle and ties in sassy little bow. Jori comes in yummy shades like mint, sun and pink. And, to top it all off, the sculpted prim foot is probably the best I have seen to date. 'Jori's' carefully crafted foot is shadowed and highlighted in just the right place places, which gives it that extra bit of realism we all so desire. The HUD is super easy to use and matching my skin tone was a breeze. And, for those of you  who are new to sculpted prim feet or who just have difficulty with them in general, the instructions were very clear and concise. They will make the novice user an expert at matching skin tones within minutes. Plus, 'Jori' comes with a set of prim nails that are used along with the Jori HUD. So now, when you wear these shoes, your mani will match your pedi perfectly. I have always shied away from prim nails, because in my past experiences, they were always difficult fit and never stayed put. That is, if you could actually get them to fit. *LOL* So, when I received these nails, I decided to give them another shot. Wow! I didn't have to edit these nails one bit! They moved naturally with my AO and did not shift around. I am thoroughly amazed. The nails come with prims to fit hands from a size 10-50 and 28 preset gloves to match just about any skin tone. And if your skin tone isn't there, there is glove for easy tinting. I almost forgot, the prim nails come is three sizes as well, regular long and fetish. So there is a style and color to fit anyone's tastes.
Anyway, I literally haven't been able to take these shoes off since I got them! I am definitely in love! So, let me stop babbling and you can go check 'Jori' out for yourself. The limo is waiting to take you to Pixel Modehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Pixel%20Dreams/144/193/506


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 03 [Nougat] Glow skin
Cleavage Enhancer:  LAQ  ~ Cleavage enhancer v2 - Layer1 [Nougat]
Hair: fri. - Tatum.2 - Timid Brown
Eyes: ::UH:: Frozen eye (gift07-M-Type:A)
Necklace: *YS&YS* Afrika Necklace GoldBlack
Earrings: *YS&YS* Loop Gold
Bracelets: *YS&YS* Gold Bracelet
Lingerie (pic 1): [Intimizzio] Silk Wish - Pink (The Warehouse)
Lingerie (pic 2): [Intimizzio]  Breezy Petal - Yellow (The Warehouse)
BabyDoll (pic 3):  Oceane's April Sexy Babydoll - Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment