Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Love Affair with -Glam Affair's-, 'Layla'


When I saw in my messages that skin and fashion guru, Aida Ewing, sent me review copies of her latest skin, 'Layla', I nearly fainted! And it wasn't becuase I have been sick. As a blogger, having the chance to review such lovely creations is definitely a dream come true.
'Layla' is absolutely stunning! But then again, I have never worn a skin from 'Glam Affair' that I didn't truely adore. Her features are young, fresh and have the most perfectly pouty lips. The body is expertly rendered, giving 'Layla' a lean and nicely toned body. Her stomach is one of my favorite parts! 'Layla' is available in several skin tones, so their is a shade for everyone. However, I am showing med tan, natural and light tones. 'Layla' also comes in 14 stunning make-ups, which vary from very natural to a more glam appearance. Plus, there is also a 'clean' version that has no make-up (this makes for a total of 15 make-ups). There is a color to suit any wardrobe need and all are equally gorgeous. I honestly couldn't pick a favorite make-up shade! If that is not enough, she comes with 2 brow colors, 4 eyebrow shapes, 2 hairbase options and even several pubic layer options!
I have to admit that I was really nervous creating and writing this post. I bounced back and forth between using Kirsten's for shadows and Phoenix for no shadows. I think I will stick with shadows for everything from now on, if possible. So, enough of a my babbling, becuase you HAVE to go down to -Glam Affair- and try on some demos of 'Layla'. Here is your limo to -Glam Affair-http://slurl.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/163/134/24



-Glam Affair - Layla Med Tan - L 01 - 07
-Glam Affair- Layla L Natural - L (Make-ups 1-7)
-Glam Affair - Layla Med Tan - L 08 - 14
-Glam Affair- Layla L Natural - L (Make-ups 8-14)

-Glam Affair - Layla - L - Clean - Skin Tones
-Glam Affair- Layla L Natural - L Clean (Skin Tone: Light, Natural & Med Tan)
-Glam Affair - Layla Med Tan - L Clean_07
-Glam Affair- Layla Med Tan - L 06

-Glam Affair - Layla Natural - L 08 (close)
-Glam Affair- Layla L Natural - L 08
-Glam Affair - Layla Light - L_09
-Glam Affair- Layla Light - L 09

~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: [LeLutka]-BIEL hair - IdontBleach by Thora Charron
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey (M) by Ikon Innovia 
Lingerie: Zaara : 2 Kanti Lingerie Set *silver* by Zaara Kohime 
Shoes: [Gos] Pimp Your Pumps - Point Platform by Gospel Voom (NEW)
Poses: GLITTERATI by Katey Coppola

No comments:

Post a Comment