Monday, June 27, 2011

Can't Find My Way Home...


When I had first attempted to do this write up, I wasn't in the best mood. So, I actually just erased everything that I had written about me, not the clothes mind you. The clothes always cheer me up. But, I was just feeling hormonal, overwhelmed and frustrated. This blog was supposed to be up yesterday, but SL was acting lovely as usual and I kept losing over half of my inventory every time I crashed, which was a lot yesterday. I never crash like that. So, I basically had to clear my cache and repopulate my inventory 3 times!!!. So, suffice to say, I wasn't able to finish styling my outfits and start taking pics until around 4am this morning. Each time taking approximately 3-4 hrs for my inventory to fully load, which also never happens. It usually takes 45 mins... I know what you are thinking, but I have an abnormally large inventory. And, yes, I do know I need help and some 12 step program for SL inventory hoarders. So, it is 8pm now ( I began writing this at 11am) and I am just finishing up this post. I just spent the last 9 hrs to venting to a friend. I think she is also going to need help now, but for PSD. I can be a pain in butt and a bit exhausting to around. Why am I writing this? I really don't know, but I this is my blog. You can decide to skip to the next part or make fun of my neurotic rants. I do my best to limit these, but this month has been unusually difficult for me.
So, enough ranting, and on to the the gorgeous goods. I was thrilled to be able to review and style these 'Vee: Dresses' from Milla Michinaga of MichaMi. I love her fabulous sense of style and how it translates into SL textures and prims. The lines are clean and simple. The textures are rich with color and lovely prints. Milla's creations have a very classic feel that also shows off the female form so eloquently. Her pieces remind me a bit of Diane Von Furstenberg mixed with Stella McCartney. Either way, you definitely can not go wrong. Her designs are definite must see! And, since I know you will love them, I sent you a limo to MichaMihttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Lo%20Lo/41/145/24


MichaMi Vee - Berry
MichaMi: Vee in Berry
MichaMi Vee - Diesel

MichaMi: Vee in Diesel



~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: [LeLutka]-BIEL hair - IdontBleach by Thora Charron
Hair Flower: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Flower Hair  :: LOTUS :: Brown by lolly Carlberg  (NEW)
Skin: [PXL] GAIA SK SE DEB C2 FR by Hart Larsson
Lip Tattoo: [PXL] GAIA SK Cyclamen Lips (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson
Necklace and Earrings: ::je suis...eternelle::earrings & necklace by Julia Merosi - all texture change! LOVE this!  (NEW)
Poses: GLITTERATI by Katey Coppola
First Look:
Cardigan: [LeLutka]-FLOW cardigan/ink_RolledUp by Thora Charron  (NEW)
Belt: Baiastice_Ivonne belt-brown-gold parts-resizable by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Bangles: ZC : Patra gold bracelet *amber* by Zaara Kohime
Bag: Mentine - Knitted Warmer Set - Fringed Shoulder Bag by Valentine Biddle (Thank you for showing me this Kaelyn)
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps_ (Neutral Navy)2.0 by Minnu Palen
Second Look:
Belt: Baiastice_Ivonne belt-amaranth-gold parts-resizable by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)



3 comments:

  1. LOL Your post made me giggle... Poor you and your HUGE inventory. I think I will set up that 12 step program, I might hit the jackpot ;) But than again I would only be spending that on pretty new goods such as more MichaMi dresses ;)

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Sorry to hear about your SL issues. I know how frustrating it can be. Your pics look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kis ^^ SL can def be a major pain in the tush, esp when your laptop dying. *lol* But, I am so happy you can't see it in my pics and that you like them <3 <3

    ReplyDelete