Thursday, June 30, 2011

How I Wish You Were Here....


Once again, I am completing a post that should of been up last night. You have got to love SL sometimes! *LOL*. Anyway, I FINALLY had the chance to post several pieces that I have been dying to blog for a little while now. Most of these are new (or at least fairly new) releases that I am sure you have seen already on other blogs or while pursuing the feeds. Two of these pieces come from the fabulous new designer, Elly Naire. I adore her simple, but very feminine designs that have become a wardrobe MUST! I am wearing her beautifully rendered 'victorian blouse', as well as her super adorable 'cowboy hat'. Both of these creations come in ton of gorgeous colors. I also got a chance to wear my new favorite earrings from Elikem Melodie of MONS. These amazing blue 'feather earrings', also come in green and white. Feathers have become a HUGE trend, especially when they adorn jewelry. So, I would just buy all three colors. I seriously LOVE them! Ekilem, who we all know makes "to-die-for" skins (you will be seeing several upcoming reviews of these too...laptop willing), also made some awesome bangles in a TON of colors and shapes. You will see in the pics below that I basically just mixed and matched them, while attaching as many as I could to my wrists (and that my viewer would allow me). For those of you who use Phoenix Viewer or Kirstens, you can attach several objects to one point, even though they don't give you second attachment points any more. All you have to right click on the object, select wear and attach to the object to the point that you want to wear it on. Depending on the attachment, you may need to mod. This is only necessary if you wear an object on a different attachment point then what it was made for.
So, with all that babble said, please check out the pictures, so you can make some sense in regard to what I was trying to say....



Elly Victorian Top - orange & MONS Feather Earrings - Blue

Elly Victorian Top - orange & MONS Feather Earrings - Blue (close)

Elly Victorian Top - orange, Hat - brown & MONS Feather Earrings - Blue


~ Style Info ~

Hat: elly::cowboy.hat [copper] by Elly Naire (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH Danni - fudge by Truth Hawks
Skin: LAQ ~ Linnea - [Peach] Dark brows - 01 by Mallory Cowen
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey (M) by Ikon Innovia (BEST EYES EVER!)

Earrings: M O N S / Feather Earring Blue by Ekilem Melodie (NEW)
Necklace: [W&B] Memory Collector Necklace SPECKLED (Female) by Dakota Buck
Bangles L: MONS / Oval  Bangle Brown, Big  Bangle dore&sci & Big Bangle dore&green (NEW)
Bangles R: MONS / Oval  Bangle Green, Big  Bangle dore&brown & Big Bangle dore&leopard (NEW)
Blouse: elly::sleeveless.victorian blouse [orange] by Elly Naire (Newish)
Belt: Baiastice_Tampico belt-Savana orange-pelvis-resizable by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Shorts: {mon tissu} Shorts - Minx - Brown by Anouk Spot
Bag: [mixxES]Marche bag(group gift_008) by marron Vita (Sadly the store is now closed :( ) 
Boots: MIEL DANDY BOOT SOLID by Miel Nirvana
Poses: *EverGlow* by Fanny Willis


2 comments: