Monday, June 20, 2011

Lemon Sorbet


Being a native New Yorker and Manhattanite, I have always had a love affair with color black. Practially my whole wardrobe, except for a few bright colored accessories, consisted of black and neutrals (from white all the way to the darkest brown). The very thought of even wearing bright color, especially yellow, was incomprehensible. I shunned bright colors, like a vampire does sunlight. However, the strangest thing has started to happen to me... I am being drawn to bright colors! The brighter the better! I am loving the citrus shades of orange, lime, and lemon. The passionate tones of fuchsia and red. It most be hormonal, becuase this just doesn't happen to someone like me. I do have to admit, I only wear such vibrant colors in Second Life.I still have not worked up the ability to step out of neutral shell in RL. So, with that all said, I think this outfit sums up what I am talking about. This fabulous 'Lemon Sorbet[' dress, which was created by the even more fab Applonia Criss of CHANTKARE, is the perfect shade of yellow. Mind you it will not be available until the next cycle of 'The Fashion Garret'. So you will have to wait a few days to grab it. Mikee Mokeev of Mstyle, surprised us with a line of solid color ' RIVEA' Pumps in a bunch of juicy colors. Of course, I am wearing 'Lemon'. To finish off this Summery ensemble, I chose to wear the 'yellows' from Julia Merosi's new 'asymetrique' line of necklaces of earrings. You can find the whole color line at her store ::je::suis::. I hope you like....


CHANTKARE SORBET DRESS
CHANTKARE SORBET DRESS for .:TFG:. by Applonia Criss
CHANTKARE SORBET DRESS (Close)

Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Lemon
Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Lemon by Mikee Mokeev
Mstyle RIVEA Pumps
Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Lemon by Mikee Mokeev (Top Row: Tangerine, Lime & Mint/ Bottom Row: Magenta, Rosso & Dodger)

~ Style Info ~

Hair: [LeLutka]-BIGGEST hair - BlondeFun by Thora Charron
Skin: [PXL] GAIA SK CE LEB C2 FR by Hart Larsson
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey by Ikon Innovia
Necklace: ::je suis::asymetrique::yellows::necklace by Julia Merosi
Bangles: ::je::suis::asymetrique::yellows::bangles by Julia Merosi
Dress: CHANTKARE SORBET DRESS by Applonia Criss
Clutch: [ORTA] - Stella clutch in Charcoal [Hand pose L] by Valena Glushenko 
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Lemon by Mikee Mokeev
Poses: GLITTERATI by Katey Copploa

No comments:

Post a Comment