Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Jaida Dress from [Plastik]

Aikea Rieko has really outdone herself again with the 'Jaida Dress'. This piece is simply stunning. Plus, everything is hand drawn and scanned by Aikea herself. This dress is truly a work of art. I just love the sensual lines and the  floral appliques on the bust and bottom of the skirt. I wish I could wear this this in RL, but gravity wouldn't allow that fabulous top to stay put. As always, Aikea's prim work is exceptional and seamless. Plus, the dress comes in 10 luscious colors that are all extracted from elements in nature. In fact, I loved the colors so much, I couldn't help but show everyone of them! So, let me stop my blabbering, so you take look at the goods. And since I know you will be dying to get down to [The Plastik] when you are done, I sent you a limo to take you there: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plastik/33/241/63



[Plastik] - Jaida Dress: Violet, Agua, Peach & Bark
[Plastik] - Jaida Dress: Mahogany
[Plastik] - Jaida Dress: Cirrus, Moss, Amethyst & Oak
[Plastik] - Jaida Dress: Rouge (back detail)


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 04 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: [e] Lasting - Brown 01
Necklace & Bracelet: *La Forgia* Maya Necklace & Bracelet Moonstone
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Black
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment