Monday, November 8, 2010

More AOHARU Goodness for Autumn!


Now, I know many of these items were previously blogged by Aurora, but since these are new releases from AOHARU and  seriously amazing pieces, they definitely deserve another take. Now, I am about to show you the two latest items to be released for women from Machang Pichot. These are also known as the 'SimpleJaket' and '3way_Cable_Knit-Sweater-Dress'. Yes, you read it right, Machang gives you 3 different wear options with this dress! Who doesn't love that?
So, first things first.... In the next few pictures, I am wearing the 'SimpleJacket' in beige and also in black. Two of my favorite shades. And, let me tell you, there is nothing simple about the look of this jacket. Machang's eye for detail is impeccable. The shading and texturing are done to sheer perfection. Then, of course, you have her expert prim-work, which gives the jacket that extra bit of realism that so many of us desire and appreciate.


AOHARU_SimpleJaket_Biege

AOHARU_SimpleJaket_Black

These 'Simple jackets' are definitely going in to my favorites folder and will be a major staple in my wardrobe for the cooler weather. 
Now, I am going to show you my favorite new dress. It's the '3way_Cable_Knit-Sweater-Dress'. And, since it would be a bit confusing for me to explain the 3 different wear options, I will just have to show you.

AOHARU_3way_Cable_Knit-Sweater-Dress_Gray

 AOHARU_3way_Cable_Knit-Sweater-Dress_Ivory

AOHARU_3way_Cable_Knit-Sweater-Dress_Brown


Gorgeous, huh? Once again, I am in complete awe of Machang's adept shadow detailing and perfectly placed highlights on this dress. Her prims move effortlessly as one piece. Plus, they have a super easy-to-use resizer for the perfect fit. The trouble is, I can't choose a favorite color. If you haven't guessed by now, I LOVE neutrals. So, it's almost impossible to pick just one. I guess I would have to say the gray, but I would buy all three....just to be sure. *LOL* 
I am positive by now that you are just dying to get down to AOHARU to check-out Machang's new designs. So, I took the liberty of sending you a limo to take there: http://slurl.com/secondlife/AOHARU/110/125/24

~ Additional Style Info~

SimpleJaket_Black-
SkinLAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: [e] Rumor - Brown 04
Top: [W&B Long Sleeve Boatneck CHARCOAL 
Skirt: (Elate!) Alex Skirt Night
Necklace: Gypsys! scissor necklace (silver)
Tights: Maitreya Allure Stockings - Black
Shoes[LeLutka]-Pow Pumps_L_ (Black)

Pose: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment