Saturday, November 13, 2010

The New 'Pea Trench Coat' from E! Eclectic Apparel!

I love trench coats and can't seem to get enough of them in RL and SL. They are perfect transitional jacket for Fall and Spring.  They can add instant class to just about any look. Now, I have purchased quite a few trench coats, since I have been in SL and adore all of them. But this design is definitely 'one-of-kind' (at least to me). Eclectic Wingtips managed to create an incredible looking jacket with absolutely NO prims! Now, I know that's hard to believe. And,to be perfectly honest, if I had had been in a store looking at this trench and saw that it had no prims and system skirt on top of it, I would have definitely passed it up and chalked up the fabulous look on the vendor ad to just plain Photoshop magic. Now, I know you are thinking, did she just say, "system skirt"? Yup, and I think the way Eclectic used it is absolutely brilliant. System skirts have definitely been making a come back in casual wear. Eclectic uses this layer as the jacket's skirt. And it fits and looks absolutely amazing. I can't tell you how freeing it is, not having to worry about sizing and fussing with intruding prims. However, I don't feel this 'Pea Trench Coat', could look as gorgeous as it does, if it weren't for Eclectic's extraordinary hand drawn details. Her shading and highlights are on point! She is definitely a very gifted artist and I am overjoyed that she sent me these review copies. Thank you Eclectic! This gorgeous piece comes is 8 brilliant colors and I just adore them all. So, I sent you a limo to E! Eclectic Apparel to check them out for yourself: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Marsco/79/100/346




 e! Pea Trench Coat -  Berry, Navy, Chocolate & Forrest
  e! Pea Trench Coat - Grey, Olive & Plum
  e! Pea Trench Coat - Red

BTW, I will be adding a section to my blog for those of you, who may need help modifying their shape for system skirts. They tend extra curvage on the bottom, so you may want to slim down that part of your avi's shape, so you like you normally do. It definitely works well as a jacket skirt, since it adds the fullness that the prim usually does. But you may want to resize to fit a skirt. Many shape makers do include a shape just for this purpose. However, if you created your own shape (like me) or were just given a standard shape, I can give you a basic overview on how to do that. Of course, your shape must be copy/mod. Personally, I would never buy a shape that was not copy/mod. But everyone has their own personal tastes.


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Caramel - (Old Stumblebim Exclusive)
Hair: TRUTH Madeline Streaked - fudge
Shades: [Armidi Gisaci] Fi Umo Sunglasses - Dark Turtoise / Black Lens
Necklace:TIK TOK -Magic necklace black&black loop(to spine)
Bangles: [} Jasha {] Spring Bangles - Left - (Black)
Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Black
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Poses: =IZUMIYA=

No comments:

Post a Comment