Monday, November 1, 2010

LOTD -11.11. 10 - Monday Mix-up

Wow! The weekend went just way to fast! I do not want to accept the fact that it is Monday and I just want to crawl back under the covers and go back to sleep. Unfortunately, that's not possible. So, I am finally awake, sort of, and creating my first post of the day. This look is made up of bunch of my favorite pieces that I found while lurking around in my inventory. I am not wearing anything that it's very new, except my hair, but these are all classic designs that will definitely be around and available for awhile.



I stated out with this incredible and cozy 'Long Knit Gown' from  +KiiToS!!+, which  I think Aurora blogged on here awhile back. But, since Aurora and I tend to often buy that same pieces, it doesn't come as much of surprise.


Then I remembered I had these amazing 'Lo' socks from MIEL.  So  of course, I needed a great skirt to go with them. And usually when I think of 'great', designers like Onyx LeShelle (Maitryea), come to mind. Her 'Cleo Jean Skirt' and 'Long Scarf' were perfect additions to my outfit. I was then missing one more thing....A shirt. The 'V-neck tee' from *COCO* definitely did the trick. I hope you like.......




~ Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: [e] Lasting - Brown 01
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps (Neutral Black)
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment