Sunday, July 17, 2011

There was so much space I cut me a piece with some fine wine..

I am a bit tired at the moment, becuase I spent hours editing these pics and I am not that happy with them.*laughs* If I had I time, I would do these over, but I don't. So, please forgive my over-worked look. However, the clothes definitely outshine my pics. Mimikri Kit's creations have the ability to bring style and general fabulousity to any pic. The first two pieces that I have for you are meant to be worn together. However, you can wear them separately too. They are sold as separates as well, but I figured I would feature them in one style, since they are Mimikri's latest release. These lovely creations would also be known as the ' Luca Dress in avocado & LucaPython Jacket in camouflage'. They come in a ton of other amazing colors as well. It's almost impossible to pick a favorite. I am also showing a creation that is absolutely gorgeous, but not a recent release. I really felt this deserved to be posted, since I absolutely adore it and it also has the same texturing as the first outfit. This piece is called the 'Tahnee Suede top and skirt in cognac'.
Mimikri's creations are so well rendered and truly classic pieces that will add instant style to any girl's inventory. I love her use of texture and muted tones, mixed with perfectly sculpted prims These are just a few of the reasons why Mimikri is one of SL's best designers. Anyway, enough of my babbling, so you can get down to her store NOW! Here is your limo to *Mimikri Hot Couture*http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mimikri/125/129/22



*Mimikri*  Luca Dress Avocado &   Luca  Python Jacket - camouflage 2
Mimikri  Luca Dress - Avocado & Luca  Python Jacket - Camouflage
Mimikri  Luca Dress Avocado
Mimikri  Luca Dress - Avocado 
Mimikri  Luca Dress Avocado &  Luca  Python Jacket - camouflage 1
Mimikri  Luca Dress - Avocado, Luca  Python Belt - Camouflage & Luca  Python Jacket - Camouflage
*Mimikri*  Tahnee Sueda Top & Skirt - cognac
Mimikri  Tahnee Suede  Top & Dress Suede in Cognac 
Mimikri  Tahnee Sudea - cognac (close)

I also wanted to give mention to new pose maker, Catherine Fairport of Bent!. Many of you many know of her has an amazing blogger, but she also created mind blowing poses as well. My first 3 photos are all examples of Catherine's of work. Please, do yourself a favor and check-out her pose store. They are really incredible... Bent!http://slurl.com/secondlife/CHIC/27/38/37


~ Additional Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey (M) by Ikon Innovia
First Look-
Skin: [PXL] GAIA SK SE LEB C1 w/ Rose Lip Tatt by Hart Larsson
Hair:  [e] Story- Brown 08 by Elika Tiramisu
Necklace: *League* Kandula Necklace Silver w Shadow by Nena Janus
Bangle L: Bangle L: LaGyo_Macula bangle silver (texture-change) by Gyorgyna Larnia 
Bangle R: [MANDALA]SINRA  bracelet/Wolf Silver(R) by Kikunosuke Eel
Shoes: [PM] Fae Wedge [C] - RF - Khaki by Tya Fallingbridge
Poses: Bent! by Catherine Fairport
Second Look-
Skin: [PXL] GAIA SK SE LEB C1 w/ Copper Lip Tatt by Hart Larsson
Hair: [LeLutka]-SHOOP hair - Praline by Thora Charron
Necklace: {SMS} Big Native Necklace Earth by Irie Campese
Bangle L: {SMS} Native American Bangles Earth by Irie Campese
Bangle R: ZC : Patra gold bracelet *amber* by Zaara Kohime
Belt: Nyte'N'Day - Ginger Belt - Burnt/Burnt Studs by Nyte Caligari
Tote: {Mon Tissu} Straw Tote Bag - Dark Brown
Shoes: N-core SENSE 2 "Reptile" R by Claire Messenger
Poses: Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek 

No comments:

Post a Comment